Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Mexcian fighter ever Marquez or Chavez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    LOL look at this ****** trying to act hard online. GTFO kid, and hop of JCC SR's nuts. LOL @ your dumb ass comparing this win to B Hop & Tszyu's wins over Jones and JCC SR.

you lose all posting credibility when you say stupid shit like this. :*******:
    I don't give a ****. I compared those fights because some people on here were making fun of Chavez for getting knocked out by Tszyu. I don't know what the **** your point is, though. I have an opinion. Why don't you just **** off, though. I don't go around insulting people because of their opinion. If I think Chavez is better then that's my business. I don't need you insulting me because I have this opinion. Like I said, if you are for Chavez, then just **** off and leave me alone. It's ****ing ******ed to argue with me if we are both saying Chavez is the better fighter. Like I said, what the **** is your point?

Comment

He compared the Hopkins win over Jones and Tszyu win over Chavez to Marquez knocking out Pacquiao who was still a top P4P fighter and had just dominated Bradley. and hadn't been challenged for 4 years

Cuauhtli. KO1

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        He compared the Hopkins win over Jones and Tszyu win over Chavez to Marquez knocking out Pacquiao who was still a top P4P fighter and had just dominated Bradley. and hadn't been challenged for 4 years

Cuauhtli. KO1
        Last time I checked, he had a loss against Bradley. Aww, man. It's a laugher.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          Last time I checked, he had a loss against Bradley. Aww, man. It's a laugher.
          You really are a fool.

Comment

Well since we can't claim Duran...it's 100% still Chavez, then the great Salvador Sanchez and I don't see how an argument could be made against those two. Marquez could fit in anywhere in the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              Alright, I don't care anymore. It's just like when Bernard beat Jones a couple of years ago. That fight don't mean ****. Just like this one, it don't mean a g*damn thing. Nobody cares about these dudes anymore. They are old and on their way out. That hype isn't there at all anymore. None of these fights mean ****. It's not gonna mean anything to their legacy because people will say that Pacquiao was faded. Guess what, I didn't make the rules, but that's how it works. You think anyone gives a **** Tszyu beat Chavez and knocked him out? No. It's all about when these dudes fought each other that counts. Besides, Pacquiao was already moving down the P4P list before the Marquez fight. He was getting replaced by some old dudes and some new dudes. So, please get off Marquez d*ck, you are riding too hard. Stop jumping on these dudes as soon as they get a win. Was it a good win for Marquez? Yeah. But, people are riding this dude way too hard off a fight he was loosing and looking his age.
              Wow, this ignorant garbage you're spewing is ban worthy.

Comment

To all you dudes making fun of me and to those who pick Marquez, stick this in your pipe and smoke it. If you guys ever boxed before, then you know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  You really are a fool.
                  Why do you red K me for? It's like, I've been arguing with all kinds of dudes, but we don't red k each other. That is stupid, you are childish for doing that. Anyway, I'm getting the **** outta here. I get criticized way too much by people on here. I am going back to my boxing gym because I like to fight and because I like to beat the **** out of people. You guys take this stuff way too seriously and to the point where you start insulting people just because they don't agree with your own opinions. This is not what I signed up for. I don't need some dude hundreds miles away insulting me and feeling like some tough guy. I don't need this ****.
                  Last edited by Null; 12-17-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I would say Marquez!!!

I think JCC Sr. was the most loved out of Mexico but by no means was a great technical fighter..

Comment

It's close but I think it's still Chavez. He went undefeated for so long and beat a ton of good fighters. If the Mexicans decide it's Marquez, they should know. It's really close and I'd have to study their records hard and even then I would not be sure. One thing I believe is that the 39 year old Marquez is far better than Chavez was at that age. His latest victory was truely amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X