This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    He is no where near 35 million. First touch; pushed off ball. Second touch; loses dribble out of bounds. Third touch; stumbles, kicks a 2 inch pass to a senior player.
    Where does he lose the "dribble"!? "Out of bounds"? What, did he get a five yard penalty resulting in a home run from the three-point-line?

Comment

• I'd take 60m for Rooney in all honesty.. Ronaldo was better and only went for 80.. But I won't complain if we get all that Arab money.. 120 is a hell of a lot.. U could buy 3-4 quality players with that as long as ur not giving the money to king kenny

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Where does he lose the "dribble"!? "Out of bounds"? What, did he get a five yard penalty resulting in a home run from the three-point-line?
      :lol1 what a yank bum

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        It was still definitely happening regularly in the 90's from what I've seen and heard, It'd probably go off again with our lot and the Ukranians at the Euros but apparently most of Englands 'top lads' have been banned from going. So yeah, for one I'm inclined to agree with Bedroom Bully.
        Well Ofc you do I ain't know yank bum.. I know my ****

The old bill have done a good job cutting out hooligans here and when we go abroad.. I just don't think we should be talking so much **** with our history (even fairly recent) being so bad.. Especially when we are such a developed nation in comparison

Comment

• I bet the media will love the thing when the wc in Qatar happens and the likes of dj emz and his gay pals aren't allowed to go...

But conveniently forget that the first gay footballer to come out commuted suicide due to abuse from fans. I honestly don't know if one gay footballer.. You just can't come out and say it it seems. Even graham le saux used to get dogs abuse fairly recently even tho he has a wife and kids.. People thought he was a closet ***

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Some Spanish paper is reporting that Paris St Germain are preparing an offer of €150 million for Wayne Rooney. That almost £120,000,000! I really rate Rooney highly as a player but jesus I'd take that. It's a ridiculous sum of money, no player is worth that.
            Its a ridiculous amount of money, and I cant imagine it being true

A club would be stupid not to take that money...

The only other thing is, I honestly dont know if there is a Rooney replacement currently around...

People may not rate him as highly as me, and may not think hes that important to United

But honestly...He is the most important player at United....Doesnt matter what anyone says I know for sure

When they spoke about selling Ronaldo...I said I dont care sell him, just dont sell rooney

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post

The only other thing is, I honestly dont know if there is a Rooney replacement currently around...

People may not rate him as highly as me, and may not think hes that important to United

But honestly...He is the most important player at United....Doesnt matter what anyone says I know for sure

When they spoke about selling Ronaldo...I said I dont care sell him, just dont sell rooney

Although the rumour is more than likely a load of tosh, no matter how important Rooney is at Utd, 120m is a hell of a lot of money to turn down for 1 man.

You could practically build a whole new team around that sum.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Although the rumour is more than likely a load of tosh, no matter how important Rooney is at Utd, 120m is a hell of a lot of money to turn down for 1 man.

You could practically build a whole new team around that sum.
                Possibly. But it's likely you'll just get inflated prices for players you want because teams know how much you've got to play with.

And I can't see Rooney leaving United.

I think there are better strikers out there than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post

Based on this season it looked like Scholesy was your most important player.

I think Rooney is massively over-rated.

Comment

• at even comparing Rooney to ronaldo

If we had sold Rooney and kept ronaldo we would have won the league 6 times in a row.. Rooney is a very good player..

Ronaldo is a legendary player

Yes Rooney is the most important player going forward for united.. Tr competition isn't exactly great... I mean nani, chicharito.. Wellbeck

When ronaldo was at united he reduced the likes of tevez, Rooney and giggs, scholes to bit part minor roles..

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      Based on this season it looked like Scholesy was your most important player.

I think Rooney is massively over-rated.
                      That's a very good shout my man..

United was looking lost and aimless back in January..

Scholesy came back and I think with him in te team we won 12 drew a couple and lost to man city..

He didn't play in the loss to Wigan which was a massive mistake IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X