No announcement yet.

** Tommy Hearns, could have been the best ever...**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROBO #1 View Post
    Yeah i agree, Those shots would hav had any1 in trouble! More so than anything it proved his heart and fighting spirit
    If you look at the replay you be amazed how he handle those shots..if you notice no one wants to deal with Ricardo Torrez either....

Comment

Originally posted by Orishaman View Post
      Cotto is all busness at the gym...we kid around talk but he is all business when he is done then he gets down and we start trash talking who ever is sparring...
      Haha, ur a lucky ****! U fight pro or amature?

Comment

Originally posted by Orishaman View Post
        If you look at the replay you be amazed how he handle those shots..if you notice no one wants to deal with Ricardo Torrez either....
        Ive seen the fight 5 or 6 times now and once he gets hurt it really is amazeing how he kept taking those shots without getting sparked! I thought the Knock down was bull **** by the way

Comment

Originally posted by ROBO #1 View Post
          Ive seen the fight 5 or 6 times now and once he gets hurt it really is amazeing how he kept taking those shots without getting sparked! I thought the Knock down was bull **** by the way
          It's probably better that he went down anyway...he wasn't being smart by staying up and letting his pride get in his way. He was taking some heavy punches and I was afraid he was going to knocked clean out for awhile. I was yelling, "TAKE A KNEE DAMMIT!"

That was some crazy **** though...just standing up and battling through all of those power shots. Cotto is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
            It's probably better that he went down anyway...he wasn't being smart by staying up and letting his pride get in his way. He was taking some heavy punches and I was afraid he was going to knocked clean out for awhile. I was yelling, "TAKE A KNEE DAMMIT!"

That was some crazy **** though...just standing up and battling through all of those power shots. Cotto is the man.
            Yeah Brave but stupid! Id have been all over Torres like an octopuss but Cotto still wanted to rumble, sicko! The count wont hav hurt him ur right, but he's probably pissed off that the records will state he got dropped. Just thinking, aint this a Tommy Hearns thread lol!

Comment

hearns equals super offensive power machine

Comment

Working...
              X