Since losing to Pirog..Jacobs is 11-0 with 11ko's with 4 1st round ko's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    chillout man...GGG-Jacobs is the best fight that can happen at 160
    Yet jacobs wants absolutely nothing to do with GGG. Is he going to call him out again when GGG has signed to fight someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      What gets me is that it never gets brought up that he almost died from cancer within a year after the fight. One would have to figure that would play some role in his ability to win a difficult fight less that a year before.
      It is such an uplifting story to me about Mr. Jacobs. What determination and heart he had/has to go through that.

Comment

• Jacobs is a beast. I think he says he was being treated around the time of the program fight or something

Comment

• Mora had Jacobs on Queer Street during the last minute of their 1st round. His leg movement was sketchy AF.
          I swear to god GGG can knock Jacobs out with a jab.
          It would be a great win, but Jacobs is hardly B-level.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Devastating. Good on wilder for capitalizing on that opening.
            Yeah, it was a very quick, instinctive response by Wilder and the overhead camera replays give a great view of it. But if Szpilka had kept his left hand up next to his chin while stepping in, then thrown a right, he might have caught Deontay out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Yeah, it was a very quick, instinctive response by Wilder and the overhead camera replays give a great view of it. But if Szpilka had kept his left hand up next to his chin while stepping in, then thrown a right, he might have caught Deontay out there.
              The margins for error are very thin in there...that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                When/if jacobs signs up to fight golovkin, he will suddenly be a bum and people will go on about pirog knocking him out every day from the fight being announced until the ring walk.
                If the fight doesnt happen and golovkin doesnt fight him, jacobs will be the most dangerous middlweight on the planet and golovkin is scared to fight him.
                This is how it works on this site.
                To me it is hilarious that you now know how it feels to be a Floyd fan. Seems pretty unfair now doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Golovkin saw this and knew he'd never fight Pirog.
                  What!? Golovkin signed to fight Pirog. Pirog got hurt training for the GGG fight and never fought again. I think that would have been a great fight. Hell. It could have been a multi-fight war like Pacquiao - Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But the fight was signed and Pirog did pull out with a back injury.

CaneloMaidana is a moron and a troll.
                    Pirog was my boy! I was being sarcastic towards that goober canelomaidana

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      To me it is hilarious that you now know how it feels to be a Floyd fan. Seems pretty unfair now doesn't it?
                      why do people assume that i hated mayweather? Wasnt my favourite fighter but liked him more than a lot of others

Comment

Working...
                      X