No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
    Lol good luck mane, get Trudeau aka Blanca wasted my friend! Like Mustang said though, no one get any DUIs today!
    I live across the street from a great bar. It's great no having to drive be anywhere. Makes the night way better.
    Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    what's good muchacho !! have fun and drink up !! it's our holiday (alcoholics)
    I went off Stang' had over 10 pints of Guinness. Felt absolutely great lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I live across the street from a great bar. It's great no having to drive be anywhere. Makes the night way better.

I went off Stang' had over 10 pints of Guinness. Felt absolutely great lol
      I live across the street from a liquor store and bar lol

Comment

• I am the son of lightning, you cannot move me at all. I am the son of jacob, cannot be moved at all. I am the rock of ages, you cannot move I at all.

Comment

• My broken and never fully healed hand is ****ing killing me today, it's hailing out here.

Comment

• The weekend has finally come.

Drinking my beloved Wyborowa vodka and watching the new season of 'House of Cards'.

God, I can't wait till next weekend to watch some boxing. It will be a Ward fight, but still.

Comment

• Went day drinking with my Chilena queen. What a great b1tch she is. Going back out for her cokehead friend's bday. Should be a good night.

Comment

• Forgot I took allergie medicine earlier. Had two drinks and I'm tired as Fuk now

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  Forgot I took allergie medicine earlier. Had two drinks and I'm tired as Fuk now
                  Benadryl!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
                    Benadryl!!
                    Nah Zyrtec is king

Comment

• I found a pack of pills on the side of the road earlier today.

They were like half eaten.

I almost thought, why don't I pop a few and see if anything happens.

I left them lying though.

Comment

Working...
                      X