Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for, Dawson or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawson. I'm not overfond of the way it's fashionable to minimize Dawson and give him no chance against Ward even if he's unaffected by dropping weight.

Poet

Comment

Ward. I see him winning pretty easily!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Are you getting a free Roy Jones bumper sticker for saying this?
        No, I'm gettin' an autographed copy of Scully's book....

Comment

I really like both fighters and can't root one against the other. Let the best man win!Am really looking forward watching this fight!!!!!

Comment

lol I imagine all of North Western Europe is united behind Chad Dawson.

Comment

I like both and would have preferred they dominate their respective divisions,but in this case Dawson all the way homie.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                lol I imagine all of North Western Europe is united behind Chad Dawson.
                That's one reason why I'm rooting for Ward, just because it pisses off certain posters to see an American dominating in boxing.

With that said I think Dawson has a real good chance of pulling the upset. He is tall, fast, and can box slickly from the outside. We've never really seen Andre against someone like that.

Comment

Under fair conditions, Chad Dawson would easily outbox Andre Ward.

But in Oakland, the shady referee will permit Ward to us illegal tactics: headbutt, hit off the break and hold all night. And Chad may be weight-drained.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that's correct. if i remember correctly he moved when he was six or seven years old. he's a new englander. he grew up here

he was recruited to play basketball at uconn
                    He was born in the South though.

btw. i want Dre. to win but i like both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Under fair conditions, Chad Dawson would easily outbox Andre Ward.

But in Oakland, the shady referee will permit Ward to us illegal tactics: headbutt, hit off the break and hold all night. And Chad may be weight-drained.
                      Stop acting like Dawson is a clean fighter, wouldn't surprise me if he tried to grab Ward's leg and tackle him if he gets hurt...

Last edited by Light_Speed; 08-22-2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X