Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Brook being overrated? Beat Manny? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, these Brookturds are almost as bad as Khanyurds. One live opponent and they think he poses a serious threat to Mayweather. He has potential to be the best welterweight but people are acting like he already is, Thurman has a better resume.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Brook is a 29 year old with potential to be elite, but yes he is being terribly overrated.

He spend too much of his early career being inactive and fighting trash.

He beat Porter, so what? Porters not exceptional, he didn't completely dominate him either.

As mentioned Wilder has as good as record as Brook..

Comment

He outclassed Porter. Y'all are crazy.

And I'd pick him to beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LOL, according to some posters on here, it's asinine to think that Pac would have a shot against Brook. Beyond comprehension imo but I'd put my money on a Pac UD if they were to fight.
            Brook is the perfect opponent for PAC. Stationary target who can be hurt. I'd bet anyone through escrow that manny would demolish him if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Brook is the perfect opponent for PAC. Stationary target who can be hurt. I'd bet anyone through escrow that manny would demolish him if they fought.
              Positive much of it is standard NSB trolling though so most of it has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Positive much of it is standard NSB trolling though so most of it has to be taken with a grain of salt.
                Ya, it's amazing how guys get blown up into something great after, really, one solid win. To me Thurman presents more adversity than a guy like brook.

Comment

Ya, it's amazing how guys get blown up into something great after, really, one solid win. To me Thurman presents more adversity than a guy like brook.
                  The point your missing , right now and more so in a year is you dont have to be great to beat Manny ! and a big WW is a different story to his 5 opponents pre Floyd who was the first WW and beat him anyway , a faded Floyd first legit WW Manny has fought in years shut him down , Brook will probably KO Manny if they fight so would Thurman , Manny is faded badly and will suffer another JMM KO if he fights the top WWs or Canelo , Pac will fight JMM Garcia Prod , they wont go near the top WWs .

Comment

I really enjoy Brook and can see a lot of great things in him but to actually believe he beats Pacquiao is quite far fetched in my book. Granted, my book is nothing but a picture book from Salvation Army but still.. Anyway that second part of my statement is neither here nor there but chalk it down as my "teddy atlas" moment, just like you would outline Brook's body after Manny gets done with him. Brook may do a few things RIGHT but that mostly comes from the same hand, something that might trouble Manny throughout the fight. However, if Pacquiao has anything LEFT, he would crunch down on Brook and throw him off rhythm.

Comment

I think he is. He may be much better than I think he is, but he hasn't proved it yet.

That being said, Khan appears terrified of him for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X