No announcement yet.

HOF/ATG Poll: Pac ahead of Floyd for ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    the ultimate measurement to one's greatness is accomplishemnts not perceieved skills ..thats the same measuremnt of skills too..

pac is like a draftsman building sky scrapers

floyd is like an architec building k marts
    You didn't think things through properly did you.

Being an architecture requires more knowledge than being a draftsman and neither of the professions do building work (typically anyway).

Unless it was your intention to complement Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Being an architecture requires more knowledge than being a draftsman and neither of the professions do building work (typically anyway).

thats why the analogy is perfect..

floyd is viewed the better skilled fighter than pacman

and pac is the more accomplished fighter..

and architecture is not a person , architect is.. both design buildings..drafting is the associates of architure

you got it?

Comment

I voted that it is not clear. I have no doubt at all that both of these fighters will be in the hall of fame and no doubt at all that they both will be considered all time greats. If one will be will be considered better than the other I don't know. They both may have some more good fights ahead but their greatness and a spot in the hall of fame is already assured.

Comment

If you believe K Marts are more impressive structures than skyscrapers, then I suppose it was a compliment to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            thats why the analogy is perfect..

floyd is viewed the better skilled fighter than pacman

and pac is the more accomplished fighter..

and architecture is not a person , architect is.. both design buildings..drafting is the associates of architure

you got it?
            [At the bolded] You got me..... now I know how Pacquiao felt when he walked into that hellacious right hand.

Anyway you made the claim that architects and draftsman would build the buildings which was incorrect. You're suggesting that a draftsman is more accomplished than an architect which is again incorrect.

Your analogy was not thought through.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Since when is the "betting favorite" the guy who could win or did win??

I asked a simple question and you completely DUCKED it.

That's the spirit.
              Who wouldn't he have been expected to beat???

Moron calling me a fan boy, while making claims that Floyd has two good wins, c'mon man.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                If you believe K Marts are more impressive structures than skyscrapers, then I suppose it was a compliment to Floyd.
                lol, he's slow..

[At the bolded] You got me..... now I know how Pacquiao felt when he walked into that hellacious right hand.

Anyway you made the claim that architects and draftsman would build the buildings which was incorrect. You're suggesting that a draftsman is more accomplished than an architect which is again incorrect.

Your analogy was not thought through.
                i always got you .. actually they do ,...my brother was an architect and i was a drafting student..

and i never sugested such thing , in fact it was clear in my previous post i suggested the opposite ..drafting = associates architecture = bachelors

man , youre slow as hell

Comment

In Mayweather nuthuggery land this

is superior to this

Comment

This site is becoming a troll/alt circle jerk the past month....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      In Mayweather nuthuggery land this

is superior to this

...i owe you green

Comment

Working...
                      X