Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fact: Golovkins entire 24 fight resume has taken place at Middleweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I agree with you, its pathetic how much some people want to see Floyd lose. I mean Floyd can barely even make 154.

Golovkin has done **** all at middleweight there is plenty to be done there.
    Exactly.....Floyd maxed out at 151 Pounds soaking wet on the scales...

The bolded is the ultimate truth. Whats sad though is that GG actually deserves a fan base but 90% of the people arent really fans just fanboys who need something to talk about on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      So can someone explain the obsession with a natural 160 Pounder who has fought 24 times above 158 pounds fighting Mayweather???

Gennady has NEVER fought at 154 pounds. Ever. If he could make 154 his ass would be there. Hes a middleweight. We should be talking about Chavez, Sergio, Pirog, Sturm, Njikam, Quillin or Geale.

NSB needs to stop trying to find the next "Mayweather" killer. This guy knocks out some bum and now Mayweather is a duck if he doesnt fight him. This shyt is pathetic.

Alot of you trolls outside of Tunney didnt even know who the guy was before he beat up that bum.
      Most knew of him for a few fights TBH. American's lack knowledge on fighters around the World, while others know fighters everywhere including the US.

Comment

If this was any other fighter NSB would be saying "slow down lets see him fight some tough comp before we anoint him the new floyd killer".

Gennady by his post fight shower was getting the ATG tag on here.

Comment

Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
          Most knew of him for a few fights TBH. American's lack knowledge on fighters around the World, while others know fighters everywhere including the US.
          Take that somewhere else my friend because its a broad statement thats only going to piss off some American posters. I dont want this to turn into some anti-american flame war.

Lets stick to the actual subject of GG and the fact all 24 of his fights have been at Middle yet Floyd is a bytch if he doesnt fight him.

Comment

Everyone also seems to forget that GGG has very leaky defense. He literally had the **** beat out of him before Ouma gassed and GGG scored a premature tko win. Ouma still might not have won, but still Ouma was clearly ahead(maybe not officially), and he deserved more time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              he went by the name of Horus
              I'm pretty sure that's burner

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Everyone also seems to forget that GGG has very leaky defense. He literally had the **** beat out of him before Ouma gassed and GGG scored a premature tko win. Ouma still might not have won, but still Ouma was clearly ahead(maybe not officially), and he deserved more time IMO.
                He deserved more time if you wanna see him killed

http://www.boxingscene.com/ouma-hosp...olovkin--40552

Comment

Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
                  He's not known that worldwide mebbe in eastern Europe but lets not act like he's a worldwide name. He's not. Only hardcore guys know who he is

Comment

Ouma dropped his hands ready to dodge and the ref stopped it, he was almost dead in your eyes though? Lol

Edit: I watched the whole fight, you probably skipped to the tko or just looked at a gif.

Comment

He is going to have to clean out his Division for Bigger Fights and Bigger Paydays REGARDLESS!

I think he should go after Geale next, then maybe the winner of Quillin vs N'Dam N'Jika...Then the Winner of Chavez Jr vs Martinez

I don't want to see no damn catch weight with a 154 or a 168 Fighter, GGG still have plenty of competition in his Division (regardless of fans who are high on him right now and think he beats all of those fights...he still have to do it!) plus at 160 you have some very talented up and coming fighters like Gilberto Sanchez, Billi Godoy, Demetrius Andrade, Jermell Charlo so it is/will be plenty of competition at 160 for GGG
                      Last edited by sicko; 09-05-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X