No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez-Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. is Off Due To Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this is unfortunate.

Does anyone know if Rafael uses Winning training gloves along with TWO pairs of Winning NG2 gel knuckle guards, like his brother Juan Manuel does?

I have experience training in both of those products, and I wouldn't use any other glove/knuckle guard for training purposes.

I can't compare to myself though, these are elite athletes in their late 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      instead of rescheduling why not have vazquez jr face rigondeaux in the undercard of sergio vs chavez jr...unless rigo's team are fully set on going with marroquin.
      So then people can start comparing Donaire and Rigo's performances? No thank you lol. Stay with Marroquin, his height/reach advantage will make for a interesting fight.

Comment

another card cancelled today.wtf i was looking forward to this fight

Comment

With our luck recently guys/gals, that shot the doctor gave Marquez in the knuckle is loaded with banned substances and he'll end up testing positive and the entire event will get cancelled!!

Let's hope that's not the case, lol. I'm expecting this fight to be badass!!

Comment

damn.............what a crying shame

Comment

Marquez was injured before the Lopez fight, after the Lopez fight and now before this Vasquez fight. Can't help but think age is catching up to him and he's breaking down. Too many wars for this man, it might be time to just hang'm up.

Comment

Rigo vazquez jr instead of marroquin. Better fight for rigo and he will demonstrate he is better than donaire. Rigo tkos vazquez. For sure.

Comment

Working...
                X