Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga Says He is Signing Canelo Contract on Tuesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a April 1st joke?or a December 25 Mexico's dia de Los inocentes joke....this must be a joke the joke of the year.

Comment

i take back what i said about the bundrage fight. this fight makes bundrage look like a prime marvin hagler.

Comment

Next thing Gbp mobb will do is bring famous retired boxers for this mega hyphe job name canela Alvarez.

Comment

I am still shaking my head in disbelief.

I like Mayorga, I think the guys still entertaining as hell and you know he will give it a go but FFS!

Possibly the worst opponent available right now.

Fawwwk I'd probably even rather a damn rematch with Ryan Rhodes or some **** than this.

A 40yr old Mayorga whose been inactive for 18 months, only fought a handful of times in the last decade and lost half of those by K.O including his most recent (which was a valiant effort tbf)
          Sheesh!

Comment

I can see why they were going to put it on a free network television channel now. Hope it is not true.

Comment

Can't wait for the press conference.

Comment

well Cotto did fight him.....

Comment

I guess for free TV that's the best they could get. Don't understand the hate for Canelo, yes mayorga is a **** opponent but it's not canelo fault P Will Kirkland or Ortiz are not available.

Only bright side of this fight is that we get to listen to mayorga trash talk one last time

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I guess for free TV that's the best they could get. Don't understand the hate for Canelo, yes mayorga is a **** opponent but it's not canelo fault P Will Kirkland or Ortiz are not available.

Only bright side of this fight is that we get to listen to mayorga trash talk one last time
                    so mayorga is the only guy out there left to fight? its definitely canelo's fault. there are plenty of ppl better than mayorga.

Comment

man when Floyd was 21 he was fighting world champions he was never coddled like this. Love him or hate him, Floyd fought the best since his first year as a pro. These days these fighters are being made through cherry picks. DISGUSTING. Look at all these fights @ 154 right now it's the HOTTEST DIVISION IN BOXING, yet we're having Canelo-Mayorga. DISGUSTING.

Comment

Working...
                      X