Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of fighters complaining they got robbed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Vitali troll made this thread? How many times do we have to hear how Vitali was robbed against Lennox?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      A Vitali troll made this thread? How many times do we have to hear how Vitali was robbed against Lennox?
      This Vitali troll brings more to the table than you ever will.. the fact that you're on this thread deems my work worthy of a response from you.. so i ask again.. why are you here.. hater... surely if you're reading a troll's work.. you must be enthralled by it.....

Comment

I hate when fighters complain about close fights and say they're robberies.

On a side not, I actually thought you were gonna make a thread not about the K bros. If they had the competition that the lower weight guys have, then they would not be nearly as dominant. There's a reason why they've never been remotely considered #1 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          This Vitali troll brings more to the table than you ever will.. the fact that you're on this thread deems my work worthy of a response from you.. so i ask again.. why are you here.. hater... surely if you're reading a troll's work.. you must be enthralled by it.....
          I'm here out of disbelief that a Vitali troll is complaining about others complaining about losses. That absolutely enthralls me, it's like a coke head complaining about coke heads.

Comment

I'm here out of disbelief that a Vitali troll is complaining about others complaining about losses. That absolutely enthralls me, it's like a coke head complaining about coke heads.
            You might think it's the same difference but it's not. the brothers NEVER have to worry about b eing behind at the end of there bouts (except for the one time 2 rd Sanders destruction of Wlad) All 103 of the other bouts they've been ahead on the cards when the bout was called,, complaining about a loss when the JUDGES have deemed you the winner is a legitimate complain.. complaining when they have it scored for your opponent is NOT.. at least when the brothers DON'T knock you the F OUT they make sure they did enough to be well ahead & the crooked judges are nowhere in the vicinity.. so like i said why are you still here except for the fact you feel the need to be trollin' on my exquisite thread?

Comment

tHIS is the most domb ASE response & irrelevant to the subject line that i have ever read in all my years of posting... & sure I KNOW what you're getting at with Vitali RELYING on the scorecards in that instance for a W... trust me if the fight had gone longer .. & no legit ko occurred.. it would've been such a clearcut decision in favor of Vitali.. act as if Vitali needs the judges to win a fight.. THE 2 times he needed the judges for the W... HE was robbed of there verdict & we all know there verdict was a unanimous decision in his favor in both fights.. ok semiUNANIMOUS for the Lewis tussle... now be gone.. son!
              you should quit. all of your threads and subsequent posts are bush league.

Comment

You might think it's the same difference but it's not. the brothers NEVER have to worry about b eing behind at the end of there bouts (except for the one time 2 rd Sanders destruction of Wlad) All 103 of the other bouts they've been ahead on the cards when the bout was called,, complaining about a loss when the JUDGES have deemed you the winner is a legitimate complain.. complaining when they have it scored for your opponent is NOT.. at least when the brothers DON'T knock you the F OUT they make sure they did enough to be well ahead & the crooked judges are nowhere in the vicinity.. so like i said why are you still here except for the fact you feel the need to be trollin' on my exquisite thread?
                So getting stopped because your opponent ripped one side of your face open is worth having fans complain for years, but winning a fight and getting screwed by corrupt judges isn't?

That's great. That's just amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  I hate when fighters complain about close fights and say they're robberies.

On a side not, I actually thought you were gonna make a thread not about the K bros. If they had the competition that the lower weight guys have, then they would not be nearly as dominant. There's a reason why they've never been remotely considered #1 p4p.
                  Two big guys that are 'supposed' to dominate are Not GOING TO BE CONSIDERed in terms of the best quality per lb weighed.. just not feasable.. Obviously everyone thinks if you take away there size & cut them in half the PACman's & The Mayweather's take them to school.. that is basically what the p4p rankings are saying.. it's bogus to begin with.. it would ONLY be legit if everyone was fighting in the same weight class with one division ONLY.. IT'S an opinionated hype that will always favor the little man & curse the big man because of the little engine that could theory.

Comment

so did khan think they are going to give him the win just because he's been calling out mayweather? and now that the wrong guy won it's a robbery. i doubt peterson would put on such a show if he lost the same fight.

Comment

So getting stopped because your opponent ripped one side of your face open is worth having fans complain for years, but winning a fight and getting screwed by corrupt judges isn't?

That's great. That's just amazing stuff.
                      It is when that opponent has NEVER been outslugged or outboxed in his ENTIRE career including the fight in question... it is worthy of a benefit of the doubt scenario.. the fact that Vitali Klitschko WAS denied an opportunity to go on to rd 7 first by a ringside dr who may or may not have errred & then later by LL who all but promised that rd 7 would commence as he literally STOLE his own title that night.. that's right he robbed it from himself.. how's that for an amazing response.. all of what i just stated transpired for Klitschko & his fans to have a legitimate gripe.. kapish!

Comment

Working...
                      X