No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Warns "Don't Count Shane Mosley Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Warns "Don't Count Shane Mosley Out"

Former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. has issued a warning that people should not sleep on the boxing ability of "Sugar" Shane Mosley on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley will face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. The former three division champion is a sizable underdog in the contest, but Jones could see 39-year-old veteran giving Pacquiao some problems. A lot of critics have bashed the fight due to Mosley's recent performances. Jones expects a competitive contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol.......roy,,,,,they must have 4-got......i got shane in this fight.

Comment

I'm giving Shane four rounds to do the business. After that, he is officially getting knocked out for the first time.

Comment

I've been thinking of the style comparison, and the more I think about it the bigger shot I give mosely.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
          I've been thinking of the style comparison, and the more I think about it the bigger shot I give mosely.
          right! some people don't believe that styles make's fights but i am a believer in that old cliche; especially in this fight...shane will hurt pac to the body in this fight and then go for the kill.

Comment

We don't have to, that will be the referee's job come May 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
              huh????????

Comment

I wish people would stop trying to sell this bull**** fight. Its happening, no one gives a ****, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
                  exactly

But good to see Roy sticking up for his people. Senior Citizens have to stick together.

Comment

nah!!! Alexander and Bradley will give Pac more problem than Shane... hahaha...

Comment

Working...
                    X