Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you caught your favorite boxer using PEDs?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    No i would not support them
    sorry I don't know if you already stopped supporting Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      No i would not support them
      All the guys in your avatar are using steroids.

Comment

If I caught a boxer I didn't like all that much I wouldn't say anything. Snitches get stitches where I come from. Plus I'm notoriously pro-PEDs at this point probably. I wanna see how far science can take our athletes. I wanna see the Thing vs the Hulk in the ring at some point in the future. Right now I believe PEDs just make athletes nominally better at best thus getting all excited about it seems more silly to me than a legit concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          If I caught a boxer I didn't like all that much I wouldn't say anything. Snitches get stitches where I come from. Plus I'm notoriously pro-PEDs at this point probably. I wanna see how far science can take our athletes. I wanna see the Thing vs the Hulk in the ring at some point in the future. Right now I believe PEDs just make athletes nominally better at best thus getting all excited about it seems more silly to me than a legit concern.
          lol yup talkers get walkers where Im from but I get where you are coming from with the leniency on PED's but I look at what you are saying this way, we can increase our size over all scientifically but we cant alter the way we take a punch. Guys juiced to their gills is and always will be cheating. I do on the other hand give all athletes (especially boxers) the benefit of the doubt when it comes to testing. All the WADA corps are currupt IMO and lets be real, in hte USA, a good Lawyer could always find doubt on PED allegations.

Comment

Wouldn't support them for doing it.
            Grass them up, I dunno I'd rather they get outted by an official body because who would believe word of mouth with no proof?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Comment

I'm not sure if I'd tell since the repercussions would be serious for them and possibly career threatening. I'm cool with them using however, since I'm of the opinion that every professional athlete uses them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I'm having Trouble Supporting Antonio Gates. It will take a while for him to earn my respect back. He's a football player. It goes to show how I feel about cheating.

plus he plays for the Chargers...despicable

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      plus he plays for the Chargers...despicable
                      Shut up punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X