• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    rank them at number one if you want.

these fights still happened when

he Got Mosley off a Lay off.

Cotto off Two career changing beatings.

and Pacquiao, Mayweathers nemesis, off one of the worst KO's in boxing history.

fights only materalized when they were at their worst, or inactive.
    Meanwhile Floyd must be Benjamin Button.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Never underestimate the power of peds....it gives you super courage power.
      Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Never underestimate the power of peds....it gives you super courage power.

The sad thing is even with all that peds he still got a lesson on defense and counter punching by a one a so called dimensional boxer.
      Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Too carefully match.

Got Mosley off a Lay off.

well, he did fight them doe. lol
      Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      rank them at number one if you want.

these fights still happened when

he Got Mosley off a Lay off.

fights only materalized when they were at their worst, or inactive.
      What's that I smell? Butthurt? Yep, butthurt.

Comment

• Lance mayweather beat all these dudes juiced up and with stipulations.

Layoff
        Off beatings and ko's

Floyd armstrong is overated

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Lance mayweather beat all these dudes juiced up and with stipulations.

Layoff
          Off beatings and ko's

Floyd armstrong is overated
          You need a shot of Toladol become a new man lol , Manny thinks its real good stuff have a read he has been using it on the quite since 2009 .

http://www.nationalsarmrace.com/?p=4932

The latest salvo in the “Questionable Performance Enhancing Drug” storyline in today’s professional baseball landscape was this interesting statement from Jonathan Papelbon last week; he and other Boston teammates frequently were injected with the drug Toradol by team doctors when they were feeling “run-down” or overly fatigued in order to get a quick pick-me-up for a game. Apparently Toradol had the effect of giving players a four hour window of feeling “pretty damn good” and it was used by a portion of the Boston clubhouse. Its also in use in many other clubhouses (though apparently not in Philadelphia, who told Papelbon his Toradol days were over).

Ok, how is Toradol not a Performance Enhancing Drug? It certainly seems to qualify based on WADA’s “Three Criteria” for PEDs:
          1.The capacity to enhance performance (clearly, as discussed by Papelbon)
          2.Use can result in negative health consequences (absolutely; Jon Lester suffered some of them and had a serious internal bleeding issue, and now Boston is reportedly reviewing its use of the drug)
          3.Violate the spirit of sports. (opinion based .. but after reading what Toradol can do, how can you NOT argue that its use violates the “spirit of sports?”)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...her-dont-care/

In an intriguing feature included in tonight’s new Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel (HBO, 10o p.m. ET/PT), Andrea Kremer explores the NFL’s “magic potion” that “masks pain from head to toe.”

The wonder drug goes by the name of Toradol. It’s not a narcotic, it’s not addictive, it’s legal to use.
          And plenty of players are using it.

Former NFL center Jeremy Newberry tells Kremer that, when he played for the 49ers, players lined up for a dose of Toradol before games. “I’ve seen lines of 20 or 30 of them standing there waiting for a shot,” Newberry.

http://www.startribune.com/zeroing-i...ned/166712256/

But the Super Bowl? With little hesitance, Holt asked for and received a Toradol shot.

"I felt like new money," Holt said. "You get that shot and you feel like you're 18, 19 years old. It's like a sheet of armor. I was a new man."
          Several hours later, after making seven catches for 109 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown grab, Holt was also a Super Bowl champion with the Rams edging the Titans 23-16.

Everything about the day felt great. Until the Toradol faded.
          "It was very, very, very painful once that medication wore off," Holt said. "When you get that Toradol shot, you feel like you have a whole new body on you.

Comment

• Reloaded has been preaching to anyone that will listen that there was nothing suspicious at all about Floyds IV Injection yet there Is an Issue with Pacquiao requesting a shot of Toradol that he was denied. Members like this Is the problem with this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              Reloaded has been preaching to anyone that will listen that there was nothing suspicious at all about Floyds IV Injection yet there Is an Issue with Pacquiao requesting a shot of Toradol that he was denied. Members like this Is the problem with this forum.
              Im preaching whats good for goose is good for the gander , and you dont like it coming back lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Im preaching whats good for goose is good for the gander , and you dont like it coming back lol .
                Doesn't change my life or bother me In anyway. Pacquiao fought a terrible fight and deserved to lose. I scored the fight 116-112 for Floyd. It's members like yourself who come here daily to do nothing but argue and stir the *****. You know that what Floyd did looks very suspicious yet you are not man enough to admit It. You are making a comparison based on a guy that flushed his system with a guy that requested a shot that was denied. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

• ayooooo THE butthurt in this place is not even fair yo smh lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Doesn't change my life or bother me In anyway. Pacquiao fought a terrible fight and deserved to lose. I scored the fight 116-112 for Floyd. It's members like yourself who come here daily to do nothing but argue and stir the *****. You know that what Floyd did looks very suspicious yet you are not man enough to admit It. You are making a comparison based on a guy that flushed his system with a guy that requested a shot that was denied. It doesn't make sense.
                    Do you ever have a go at the Manny fans that spam this forum everyday , NO .

So dont preach to me about this fan or that fan , the fact is you fck tards dont like the same treatment thrown back at you and you are the first to cry about it .

The same authorities cleared both , remember what you were all singing let the COMMISSION DO THEIR JOB .

WELL THEY DID .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Do you ever have a go at the Manny fans that spam this forum everyday , NO .

So dont preach to me about this fan or that fan , the fact is you fck tards dont like the same treatment thrown back at you and you are the first to cry about it .

The same authorities cleared both , remember what you were all singing let the COMMISSION DO THEIR JOB .

WELL THEY DID .
                      Didn't think you were man enough to admit that what Floyd did was beyond suspicious. You are a big mouth punk and there are about 5-6 others like you on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X