No announcement yet.

Bellew explodes at Steve Bunce live radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Hes a pundit & a fan of the sport, he has every right to be disappointed at your tiresome ''I'm willing to die in the ring'' tirade for you to go out and either 'fight' in full survival mode or put in a sorry ass negative performance.

When you talk so big and fail to deliver you leave yourself open to criticism.

**** Tony Bellend, nice one Buncey for speaking out on it. Too many pundits that sit around kissing the ar5e of these fighters.
    Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    I don't like Bunce nor Bellew, but Bunce has the right to critique his performance as a pundit and a fan especially when you make statements like you're willing to die in the ring and then are scared to even get touched by Stevenson in that pitiful performance then get hurt for being called out on it.

I always get a good laugh watching this:

i disagree with both of you entirely.

first of all there is a difference between having an opinion and being disrespectful about it.

but more importantly, you basically want to knock a guy for wanting to win. for being confident. bellew took on a huge task going to canada to fight a guy who is really out of his league, credits due for that. also for the fact that he went over there to win as he stated in all his pre fight talk. you cant hold it against him that it didnt work out that way.

the only thing you can potentially knock him for is his strategy. but thats what it was. it wasnt survival mode or him being scared of being touched. it was him understanding that he was in against a superior boxer, athlete and puncher. but one who fades as the fight goes on. bellew tried to drag him into the late rounds without being clipped and failed.

you dont have to like that strategy, in fact i understand why you wouldnt. but he wasnt scared, tough fighters have the balls to recognize their opponents strengths and smart fighters have the brains to neutralize them. bellew just lacked the skill and talent to do it successfully, which most of us knew going in.

im not a fan of bellew but he has the right to employ any strategy he wants to as long as its in an attempt to win. nobody can anyone blame him for being fed up with bunces bs, i wish more people refused to deal with him and perhaps we would be rid of him altogether.

Comment

Working...
    X