No announcement yet.

[Vintage Video] Valero nearly decapitates Urbano antillon in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    I don't think he would have beat 2009-2011 Pacquiao, which is the version he was destined to fight. He could have trouble current Pacquiao but then again, the version of Valero we last saw back in those same years.

He would have beat pre-PEDs Marquez aka Marquez vs Katsidis. It would have been a different story against Hulquez.

He would beat Diaz for sure and it would have been a war with Matthysse.
    I think Valero's ridiculous monstrous power would have put pacquiao to sleep for 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      I think Valero's ridiculous monstrous power would have put pacquiao to sleep for 10 minutes.
      I don't think so, I really don't. Pacquiao was packing a hell of a chin during his monster run. He was packing more power as well.

Valero, while dangerous and powerful, had a vulnerable defense and many flaws in his offensive game. Pacquiao would have ended him Cotto style.

Comment

Imagine if Maidana hit Floyd like that and a brawl ensued.

Comment

I can see him decapitating floyd

Comment

Comment

Pac would have KO'd this bum en DosRounds!

Comment

I love fellow Latino fighters but Valero was mad overrated. He punched wide and left his chin out after each punch, a guy like pacquiao would have destroyed him. Hence why he never fought top competition.

Comment

That was a thing of beauty.

The pull back counter was perfect and then that follow up hook was thrown beautifully and the power on it was monstrous...the head gear is the only reason that didn't end in gruesome fashion.

Comment

that right hook was mean but the guy he was sparring kept throwing despite getting hit with the left
                    so he is obviously not that good because he just went along with his plan of throwing his combo despite probably not being able to land with power

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      and fraud jr has spent the last few years ducking the man who has already been knocked out

makes void maynotweather jr look even worse

Comment

Working...
                      X