Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'King Khan' is back: Khan to Fight in December possibly against Guerrero/Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    easy wins for guerrero and alexander

Khan is not Maidana

Comment

There is a high chance that Khan cuts Alexander relatively early on in the fight...with Alexander pulling the usual crying like he did with Bradley...but not quitting. Then Khan go onto beat him up from the outside with his size and speed.

Khan should be the favourite.

Alexander got outhussled/boxed by Bradley, Porter, Kotelnik and Matthysse.

Comment

'King' Khan doesn't duck anybody. Khan has some serious balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
          yeah, that's why he runs like crazy every time he gets hit in the chin? because he has massive balls, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            yeah, that's why he runs like crazy every time he gets hit in the chin? because he has massive balls, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              Former IBF/WBA light welterweight champion Amir Khan (29-3, 19 KOs) says he’ll be back in the ring in December against possibly Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero (32-2-1, 18 KO’s), Devon Alexander (26-2, 14 KOs) or another opponent.

Khan says that his adviser Al Haymon is working on the date for the fight to be televised in the United States on Showtime in December. Khan says he wants a big name that will get him a fight against WBA/WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Khan also says he’s open to fighting Manny Pacquiao in the future now that Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions are willing to work with each other now.

“I’m looking at fighting in December, maybe the second week,” Khan said to BT Sport. “I talked to Al Haymon a couple of days ago. Hopefully we can get that finalized for TV in America. There are a few names like Alexander, Robert Guerrero. I want to fight the top guys again to get into the position to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr and some of the big names.”

Khan vs Guerrero/Alexander thoughts, how do you see it going? Who's going to win?

Comment

chino doesn't stay down, he beats the counts, khan amir say the same thing?

i think he khan't

Comment

Both are good fights, I think he beats both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

chino doesn't stay down, he beats the counts, khan amir say the same thing?

i think he khan't
                    And exactly what did beating the count do for chino? There was only one winner that night and it definitely wasn't no Maidana

Comment

Even if Khan beats both of them..Floyd is gonna say he's got Garcia/Peterson problems <_< Khan ain't getting a shot at Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X