No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner-Maidana, Thurman-Soto Karass Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Broner-Maidana, Thurman-Soto Karass Weigh-In

“DANGER ZONE: Adrien Broner vs. Marcos Maidana,” a 12-round fight for Broner's WBA Welterweight World Championship taking place on Saturday, Dec. 14 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions and Leija*Battah Promotions and sponsored by Corona, AT&T, Grudge Match and Casamigos Tequila.

[Click Here To Read More]

One thing yins can say bout Broner, he don't run like his daddy Jr.

Maidana has already put hands on the boy so tomorrow nite that BOMB is gonna detonate on his nice head and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOOM !!!!!!

Comment

Broner will be Thurman's mandatory if he wins after One Time KO's Karass he'll ko Adriana Cloner if he don't duck the fight.

Comment

We are in for a treat tomorrow night! Excellent fights, great talent on display!

Comment

I was watching the replay with Broner vs Paulie and I can tell you I have a feeling he's getting KO'd tomorrow.
          Everybody says he's going to use his foot work but I have never seen him use greet foot work in any fight.
          The only time he uses good foot work is when he cuts off the ring but that is not the way to fight Chino unless you want to get Ko'd.
          Every time Broner has been pushed back he looked below average even when Paulie rarely did it with no power it was very affective.
          Maidana by KO

Comment

Broner better be on his best tomorrow...if he gets KO'd it'll be a jab that forces his to do that right side lean he does where he pops right back up and if Maidana throws a straight right Broner walks right into it.

Comment

After seeing the weigh in i got broner by tko!!!!!
              He didnt look half as focused or half as good as he looked today he looks like hes ready to finish dana and ive never seen him look so cutt up hes ready to prove alot of ppl wrong not only by winning but winning big hopefully dana is up for the challenge somethin tells me were about to see the best broner weve seen yet!!!!!

Comment

Somebody please make a GIF of Chino shoving Broner to one side, it's class.

Comment

These could be some great fights!

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                    After seeing the weigh in i got broner by tko!!!!!
                    Why did it take the weigh in? Even if you're a Maidana fan you should have no doubts that Broner wins by brutal knock out. And I promise you, Soto goes to sleep by the 6th round. It'll be a short night for Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                    X