No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia on Why Pacquiao-Rios is Not Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..

both of them are my boys.. and it hurts me to say that rios is no margarita.. but will be once the pac gets him.. just get's hit way too much, as did margarita.. unlike rios WAS a WW and was hit by big punchers and proved he can bang.. but this guy is unproven at welter, and since he struggles and lost a close decision to Alavarado? imagine what ins and outs and side to side, getting popped twice as fast and maybe stronger is going to do to rios..

Just hope he don't get too damaged, so I can see him in the squared circle again.. good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
      Burrito bandito. You don't know **** about boxing *****! Mayweather would have gave Margarito boxing lesson. #Themoneyteam

'#themoneyteam

red K

Comment

Brandon is nothing like margs, margs actually trained for his fights while Brandon is a pig with no abs

Comment

Originally posted by dlee020420 View Post
          They keep saying its not gunna be like margarito so much because thats exactly how its gunna be...rios cant change his style in one camp and we all know how its gunna go, the fans arent dumb...rios can win if pac is completely entirely shot...if not rios doesnt have a chance in hell...curious to see how pacs chin holds up after that ko tho
          Its not right people say that Pacquiao will destroy Rios and he has no chance then say but if Rios does win he gets no credit because it just means Pacquiao is shot. If you think Pacquiao will destroy him fine but at least give Rios credit if it goes the other way.

Comment

Rios is not Margarito and Pacquiao is the not the same fighter that fought Margarito. Because Pacquiao is coming off a devastating KO gives Rios a chance. Whether or not Rios can capitalize on this chance is up to him and his trainer.

Comment

Honestly, if Pac isn't shot, I don't see how Rios is going to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
                Its not right people say that Pacquiao will destroy Rios and he has no chance then say but if Rios does win he gets no credit because it just means Pacquiao is shot. If you think Pacquiao will destroy him fine but at least give Rios credit if it goes the other way.
                I have no problem giving rios credit

Comment

g.ay ass quick stoppage incoming....save your money peeps.....

Comment

Even in his loss to Marquez I thought Pac still showed good footwork moving in and moving out picking his shots. Only difference was he got caught big time moving in and it cost him the fight. As long as Pac still has that footwork I don't see how in the hell Rios pulls this off. The only way Rios would win is if Pac fights stupid and stands there like a sitting duck letting Rios tag on him. I just don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
                      Burrito bandito. You don't know **** about boxing *****! Mayweather would have gave Margarito boxing lesson. #Themoneyteam
                      I dont.think you know sht about boxing cuz he would of fuked Floyd up with plaster..

Comment

Working...
                      X