Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland Confident Klitschko-Povetkin Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pity the person who has to interview Teddy Atlas. A half hour into the interview and Teddy will still be rambling on the first question.

I'd still watch it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
      It's the best opponent he could be facing other than David Haye. Kubrat Pulev and Tyson Fury need a fight or few more. David Haye would be the only other relevant and interesting fight.

Adamek too small. Solis too fat, Helenius not good enough, Price too inexperienced.
      I don't rate Fury at all, grossly overrated. Price would hand him his arse. I think Helenius deserves a shot. If Tony Thompson can get two cracks at it, Helenius should get at least one!

But you are right, Povetkin & Haye are probably the best out there at this time...well Haye is, Povetkin is just out there....

Comment

Given Vitali fights Haye next year and then retires, Id like to see Wlad fight Povetkin, Arreola and Fury in 2013. All fights could be fireworks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
          It's the best opponent he could be facing other than David Haye. Kubrat Pulev and Tyson Fury need a fight or few more. David Haye would be the only other relevant and interesting fight.

Adamek too small. Solis too fat, Helenius not good enough, Price too inexperienced.
          I'd like to see Fury if he genuinely wants to fight Wlad at this stage in his career. If Vitali doesn't fight Haye, a Wlad - Haye rematch is attractive too imo. Adamek could get beaten even worse by Wlad than Vitali imo, but he will probably get his shot next year. Where is Solis anyway? Too bad Solis isn't comitted, he's a skilled boxer but no discipline it seems

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I pity the person who has to interview Teddy Atlas. A half hour into the interview and Teddy will still be rambling on the first question.

I'd still watch it though.
            You do know atlas is not with him anymore right?

Comment

So when Wlad fights Povetkin does that make him WBA Super Duper Champion??

Comment

Working...
              X