Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nas has Lil Wayne as one of the best lyricist of all-time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
    there's not a rapper on the planet that hasn't self-contradicted.

Not rapper, person. So you think what he said doesn't mean shyt? Because he hasn't been in the...wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      Nas isn't a sell out, and he's one of the best in the game. He's been known to turn down alcohol and other endorsements because he doesn't want to be involved in those things and to be a bad role model.

It's his opinion, and he's accomplished much more in the rap game than I have so I respect it.

Lil Wayne used to be fire back in the day.
      Thank you. All people had to say. Respect the man's opinion and quit trying to twist it around. Next I'll here something about Illuminati made him.

Comment

I like southern rap..houston has some good rappers produces..z-ro IMO is one of the best rappers around..then then you have few other southerners such as

K-Rino
        Big Hawk
        Trae
        Scarface
        Getto Boyz
        5th ward boyz

there are a few more

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          Really...that's what you're going with...
          It's pretty obvious really Lil Wayne is basura, straight trash. You would have to be some sort of moron to consider anything he says to be clever.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              It's pretty obvious really Lil Wayne is basura, straight trash. You would have to be some sort of moron to consider anything he says to be clever.
              So Nas is a moron or clever. You ever think that you might not understand what he's saying in songs? I'm talking mixtapes, not albums after Carter II or shyt on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                Good MIXTAPE song. If Wayne put this on the radio it wouldn't get that much play.

Comment

Not rapper, person. So you think what he said doesn't mean shyt? Because he hasn't been in the...wait...
                  Who knows, maybe he really likes Wayne's music. I really liked Tha Block is hot, most everything after that has been ****, imo. Maybe he really digs wayne, maybe he's trying to mend his fences with the south for the whole Hip Hop is Dead deal. Maybe it's just for publicity. If you mean it doesnt mean ****, because I don't agree with him, no. It means something, could mean numerous things. Although, after hearing "Nasty" and now this new song, I cannot focking wait for his new album, is there a release date?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                    Who knows, maybe he really likes Wayne's music. I really liked Tha Block is hot, most everything after that has been ****, imo. Maybe he really digs wayne, maybe he's trying to mend his fences with the south for the whole Hip Hop is Dead deal. Maybe it's just for publicity. If you mean it doesnt mean ****, because I don't agree with him, no. It means something, could mean numerous things. Although, after hearing "Nasty" and now this new song, I cannot focking wait for his new album, is there a release date?
                    Why can't it just be that he likes Wayne and thinks he's one of the top artist like he said. See...all the excuses is what separates a hater from just keeping it real. Not saying you are but there's a lot on here.

His daughter song was nice. I have no clue when it comes out.

Comment

Good MIXTAPE song. If Wayne put this on the radio it wouldn't get that much play.

Comment

Working...
                      X