Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how I can pass a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
    Just go to a smoke shop and ask them for a drug test bottle thingy.. i think their called detox, like this

yup that's it

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
      That's what i thought. I took a test with labcorp using fake piss and method i told tredkiller and i passed the test.
      Best way to have clean piss with you. All these pills and teas and **** like that are 100% and you are risking failing.

Just bring some clean piss with you. You have to be slick, don't panic and don't look nervous and you will be fine.

I did it all the time when i got high, don't anymore but I never got caught.

Don't trust them pills or drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
        Just go to a smoke shop and ask them for a drug test bottle thingy.. i think their called detox, like this

i know for fact this **** dont work....i took it b4 a drug test..when dr called he laughed and said i'm walking THC...the water right now is good it will flush out...but dont drink tons and tons of water day of test...and make sure to urinate as much as u can b4 ur test as well...overnight it settles etc ur first few pisses is most potent....if u dont smoke often u'll prob b fine...if u were like me...it took 6months to get clean even w detox's

Comment

i hope they hair test you!

Comment

If you do end up pissing yourself, one thing to remember is that you don't want the first or the last piss from the stream, you want the middle of the stream (like the middle two thirds or something), which is less concentrated. Start pissing into the toilet, then pass the container under the stream and piss, and then finish in the toilet.

Comment

one bit of advice i will give you if your gonna try the fake urine aproach.

**** keeping that **** on your leg to keep warm, do it in the toilets and use the hand dryer to warm it up if thats an option

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                one bit of advice i will give you if your gonna try the fake urine aproach.

**** keeping that **** on your leg to keep warm, do it in the toilets and use the hand dryer to warm it up if thats an option
                i told him to use the heating pad it comes with plus buy another one just to be safe. that's what i did and i passed with flying colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  dont drink water- that's a myth. Having your bladder dilluted actually flushes more thc into your urine. Plus they can tell when you drank too much water and they'll just test you again.

There are some things my buddies used that dissolves it in your system but I don't know what it was. They found it on the internet. They blazed 3 days before and passed.
                  actually its not a myth, water does dilute your urine and make the THC less traceable...

but if you were clean before the blunt on sunday then just drinking water regularly through the week should have you good by the following. if you've been smoking steady up until sunday though its still possible but a little more work

Comment

Just don't take drugs. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                      i told him to use the heating pad it comes with plus buy another one just to be safe. that's what i did and i passed with flying colors.
                      i only ever had to take 1 test with fake piss. used the hand dryer

Comment

Working...
                      X