Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: We Are Going To Try To Humiliate James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSZYU is not gonna fight for lebedev u can't teach talent and toney is back in shape so flip that script again..lebedev comes forward with his simple 1-2-3 style and get countered all day get knocked the **** out in the later rounds....SEE YA!!

Comment

Originally posted by andykimm View Post
      TSZYU is not gonna fight for lebedev u can't teach talent and toney is back in shape so flip that script again..lebedev comes forward with his simple 1-2-3 style and get countered all day get knocked the **** out in the later rounds....SEE YA!!
      TSYZU CREW!!! Wait till Russian Crushin gets in here - the leader of TSYZU CREW and my leader! I am second in command!

Anyway, no, Kostya can't fight for Lebedev, but he will PREPARE him and have him ready to DO WORK DOT COM. . .

If you had any points I'd tell ya to bet 'em. . .

Comment

Originally posted by andykimm View Post
        TSYZU CREW!!! Wait till Russian Crushin gets in here - the inventor and boss of TSYZU CREW and my leader! I am second in command!

Anyway, no, Kostya can't fight for Lebedev, but he will PREPARE him and have him ready to DO WORK DOT COM. . .

If you had any points I'd tell ya to bet 'em. . .

Comment

lebedev is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz
            tszyu can stfu..he's a known quitter...a cocain loving bum like hatton made him quit.
            tzsyu took floyds virginity. upto these days floyd is thanking KT for not beating him up.

Comment

Is this fight really gonna be at cruiserweight?? No way Toney can make that. Look at his most recent fight this year, he weighed ****in 257 lbs!!!

Between fights Toney has the same ****ty discipline as Hatton. Only difference is that Toney is a pure defensive boxer, so it helps him in the ring. But being 40 plus doesn't help either. ****...Toney is ****ed lol
              Last edited by adp023; 10-10-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

bold statement from Tszyu

maybe he's just trying to sell the fight

the version of Toney that fought Jirov would totally humiliate Lebedev and knock him out

now, it all depends on what Toney has left

sure thing, Lebedev should get no credit if somehow he beats old Toney

but I'm still rooting for Toney to whoop the ugly Russian!

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                  Is this fight really gonna be at cruiserweight?? No way Toney can make that. Look at his most recent fight this year, he weighed ****in 257 lbs!!!

Between fights Toney has the same ****ty discipline as Hatton. Only difference is that Toney is a pure defensive boxer, so it helps him in the ring. But being 40 plus doesn't help either. ****...Toney is ****ed lol
                  Toney has dropped some weight...

Comment

Theres no way Lebedev is humiliating him. Lebedev is supposed to win and win big, and if he struggles or even loses that will only reflect poorly on him.

Btw I'm surprised Tszyu is talking shit, he never did it when he was fighting.

Comment

It's funny... this is one of the most anticipated fights for me personally.

Seriously looking forward to this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X