Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people with low rep should not be able to make threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I disagree, because some of the worst posters have moderately high rep.

I'm not talking about the people from the Unlimited Karma system......Most if not all of them are good at posting.

I'm talking about the fortified alts that now have more than some users.
    Think however, there are dozens of good posters with negative rep.

They piss other factions of people off.

Has nothing to do with you. Or me.
    he's got a good point here, most of the posters in the red aren't bad posters they just pissed somebody off... when i first joined, back in the days of unlimited karma i spent six months in the red because i pissed off the MKM - basically i wouldn't bend over for them so they all hit me up with red K and i had to wait six months for a good hearted pinoy to get me out of the red. rep power has nothing to do with how good of a poster someone is

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      he's got a good point here, most of the posters in the red aren't bad posters they just pissed somebody off... when i first joined, back in the days of unlimited karma i spent six months in the red because i pissed off the MKM - basically i wouldn't bend over for them so they all hit me up with red K and i had to wait six months for a good hearted pinoy to get me out of the red. rep power has nothing to do with how good of a poster someone is
      IMO your Karma should be higher than mine.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

IMO your Karma should be higher than mine.
        i figure if i hadn't spent all that red time it'd be about 250 instead of 150. it doesn't matter though, it's not really good for anything but i'd like to be able to give out more when i give green. when i pay back some of the guys with K in the 1000s and hit them up with my little 150, it's like " aww, honey, only 3 inches "

Comment

high rep equates to smarts? Well who woulda thunk that

Comment

Sounds good. Most new accounts ain't really noobs, they just alts lookin to troll up a storm. And other cats who in red tend to be there for that same reason. I agree it's a lil wack that these bitches could blow potentially good threads bein made by noobs who want serious discussions, but still I'd luv to see this rule in place.

Comment

I could see a min post count required to make threads, but red K doesn't always mean bad poster and vise versa.

Comment

That's a good idea. Or a predetermined number of posts.

Like for instance, people under 100 posts should be immune to karma.
                I can see that being abused by some articulate alts.

Comment

Bad idea cause I got red k for disagreeing about a fighter by 20 pol.what dies that have to do with me making bad or good threads.the red n green k **** is stupid espacially when u have ***git little groups like pacman 777 people ganging up on posters

Comment

Working...
                  X