Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Abraham-Froch happened in Germany...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had Abraham-Froch happened in Germany...

...had Froch agreed to fighting AA in his hometown, and that the fight developped itself just as it did in Helsinki, how do you think AA would have won ?

- referee would have taken points off Froch for punching AA in the face and to the body, calling it too low or in the back of the head (final score, 109-107 in favor of AA)

- UD in favor of AA

- majority decision in favor of AA

- split decision in favor of AA

- AA by brutal KO while Wilfried Sauerland and his son hold one arm each in the back of Froch

- DQ in favor of AA because Rachel shouts too loud

Who knows what they would have done in Germany but the official scores in Finland were great, the ref let Froch do his thing, and he showed AA to be the limited fighter that he is.

I wonder if AA will try to find a way out of this fight with Ward and avoid being on the end of 3 consecutive losses.

Comment

AA must know he is facing a third loss on the bounce. Ward will have a party with him. Funny isn't it, many people (on the announcement of a Super 6) had Abraham as the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
        AA must know he is facing a third loss on the bounce. Ward will have a party with him. Funny isn't it, many people (on the announcement of a Super 6) had Abraham as the favorite.
        I remember and based on what? a win over Miranda that was a rematch from a fight that he could have lost?

Comment

I think it was because of the Miranda fight(s), the fact that he was unbeaten and a bit unknown (as most Europeans are on here).

Comment

Working...
          X