No announcement yet.

Sephardi leader Yosef explains why we exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

These ****ers will use "taqqiyah" once they are confronted.And some will say you have to be a "scholar" to properly translate them,Or will only say "only scholars" can really translate the quran.Which is total bullcrap.

I'll say that their ALLAH is STUPID for not making the book readable and understandable by simple (layman) people in which a lot of them are such.

Get any of their scholar in here and I as a layman will debate their ass.es about this hypocritical book you call the quran.
    Islam is not racist. Anyone can become a Muslim, regardless of race.

Try visiting a mosque. You'll be warmly welcomed and accepted.

Then, try visiting a synagogue. You'll discover Filipino's will never be accepted as real Jews, because of your race.

Islam is a religion it has nothing to do with race or racism. But Jewish Supremacists believe they are part of the "chosen" or superior race.

Comment

I am not anything religion wise, but with all the propaganda and bigotry against the jewish by you guys, it makes me want to make a stand.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        I am not anything religion wise, but with all the propaganda and bigotry against the jewish by you guys, it makes me want to make a stand.
        There's no propaganda and bigotry from us - it's just an attempt to reveal the truth.

Are you are okay with all the propaganda and bigotry against Muslims especially Arabs in the media and entertainment industry?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          If you would've posted a similar quote or video of a radical Arab (impersonating a Muslim) pushing this rhetoric, this thread would have been different, including the amount of posts and amount of posters condemning the fake Muslim and Muslims as a whole.

****ing hypocrites

EXACTLY!!!

Originally posted by lazy View Post

^^^^HERE, we have this fool complaining about the truth.

Stop this nonense and see the truth.

THIS RACIST JEW and ALL HIS BLIND FOLLOWERS SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE AND KILLED!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              Islam is not racist. Anyone can become a Muslim, regardless of race.

Try visiting a mosque. You'll be warmly welcomed and accepted.

Then, try visiting a synagogue. You'll discover Filipino's will never be accepted as real Jews, because of your race.

Islam is a religion it has nothing to do with race or racism. But Jewish Supremacists believe they are part of the "chosen" or superior race.
              That is total B.S.Tunney.
              I always got to synagogue and mosque and find it people from synagogue are more friendly that the people from the mosque.

have you ever heard or seen of a Pinoy Jew?......you a punny guy....I mean not those who convert or naturalized kind.

Jews don't proselytize like the Muslims.They have no reason to.Christians and Muslims want anyone to join them like a team sport.But when you become a Muslim you can't get out like in the "MAFIA".

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                That is total B.S.Tunney.
                I always got to synagogue and mosque and find it people from synagogue are more friendly that the people from the mosque.

have you ever heard or seen of a Pinoy Jew?......you a punny guy....I mean not those who convert or naturalized kind.

Jews don't proselytize like the Muslims.They have no reason to.Christians and Muslims want anyone to join them like a team sport.But when you become a Muslim you can't get out like in the "MAFIA".
                ladies and gentlemen we have our " IDIOT OF THE YEAR" Winner

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  ladies and gentlemen we have our " IDIOT OF THE YEAR" Winner

What did you just won?.....

Comment

Working...
                  X