Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapon of the day.. The police sap! Old school baby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    I found one that looks exactly like that top one when we were cleaning out my brothers car. Havent got a chance to use it yet though.
    I'm dissapointed in you Mack..! Had I found one of those, then I would be playing with that thing like a boy who just got a wooden sword, smacking everything in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I think the gloves would put you to sleep much faster than Brass knuckles. BK's on the other hand will cut you up quick. I got hit with some about 5 years ago. I didn't get ko'd, by I got a nice scar on the left side of my forehead and one on the bridge of my nose where it was hit and broken with the BK's. I think the gloves would end any confrontation much quicker and be much less conspicuous.
      My homeboy got socked once with brass knuckles and had 3 steel plates put in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        My homeboy got socked once with brass knuckles and had 3 steel plates put in his face.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. Sucks for your friend, Im sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I guess I should consider myself lucky. Sucks for your friend, Im sorry to hear that.
          Yea sounds like you got off somewhat easy. You dont gotta feel too sorry for him it comes with the territory. Hes one of them dudes always lookin for a fight if you look hard enough you're gonna find one. Better him than me.

Comment

All you need is an NFL-ring, lulz.

Comment

Working...
            X