No announcement yet.

What is the deal with Role Models?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
    haha yep. the "sturdy wings" lady is priceless.

"you wanna know what i used to eat for breakfast? cocaine! you wanna know what i used to eat for lunch??? ...........cocaine!"

"what did you eat for dinner? was it cocaine?"
    Wheeler: Okay. You know, I have a theory about boobies.
    Ronnie Shields: Really?
    Wheeler: Oh yeah. You see, there are as many women as there are men in this world.
    Ronnie Shields: True dat, true dat.
    Wheeler: And every woman has two boobs, for the most part. So there are twice as many boobs as there are men. We're outnumbered and it's overwhelming. We're powerless, and we have to accept it.
    Ronnie Shields: I like yo' take on boobies. And I like boobies

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
      Wheeler: Okay. You know, I have a theory about boobies.
      Ronnie Shields: Really?
      Wheeler: Oh yeah. You see, there are as many women as there are men in this world.
      Ronnie Shields: True dat, true dat.
      Wheeler: And every woman has two boobs, for the most part. So there are twice as many boobs as there are men. We're outnumbered and it's overwhelming. We're powerless, and we have to accept it.
      Ronnie Shields: I like yo' take on boobies. And I like boobies
      so many great quotes in that movie. the crazy ass dude in that laire thing is hilarious too.

"rub-a-dub-dub"

Comment

I agree just because somebody can hit a white ball good, shoot a basketball good, run fast or enertain us doesn't mean they are on some higher level and be obligated to be role models. Their human beings that make mistakes like the rest of us. If anything they should be role models on how to play the game the right way, but not with anything outside that. I undestand that their are kids that don't have parents to look up too or anybody really close and that's unfortunate and adults failed them if that's the case.

As for Tiger I don't care what he does in his personal life. It's not any of my business and I wouldn't want anybody intruding in my business that way. He'll make mistakes like the rest of us. I just care about him playing golf. It's the only reason why I even watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          haha yep. the "sturdy wings" lady is priceless.

"you wanna know what i used to eat for breakfast? cocaine! you wanna know what i used to eat for lunch??? ...........cocaine!"

"what did you eat for dinner? was it cocaine?"
          lol.

Language Ronnie.

**** Language, This Mother ****in Honkey Tried to Grab My ****in Hang Down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X