Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it'll be great to see sean bean back next season.

can't wait for ned stark's return.

the children was able to bring back ned but they should have brought robert barratheon back to life too. he would have reunited the 7 kingdoms to fight the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      it'll be great to see sean bean back next season.

can't wait for ned stark's return.

the children was able to bring back ned but they should have brought robert barratheon back to life too. he would have reunited the 7 kingdoms to fight the others.
      What are you talking about the children were able to bring back Ned?

Comment

• Far better quality trailer(not bootleg)

Look at 01.03, jaime wearing summer clothes in bright strange ornament room and there're also strange blade there. it seem the rumor is true, jaime will go to dorne
        Last edited by betmen; 01-31-2015, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• and bronn is with jaime too, slashing a man on the horse in the desert.

i'm so hyped-up not knowing the story, my dissapointment of not seeing the slutty princess of dorne mightbe cured.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            What are you talking about the children were able to bring back Ned?
            Tua's trolling

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                Tua's trolling
                Better be! I have my finger on the block user button, don't test me Tua!

Comment

• As y'all know i've been out of the loop but I got the chance to catch up 100%.

I can't wait for the next season. I know sht ain't gonna progress too far but yo, the Starks are making a comeback. I could see Arya as a ruler of the north yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    As y'all know i've been out of the loop but I got the chance to catch up 100%.

I can't wait for the next season. I know sht ain't gonna progress too far but yo, the Starks are making a comeback. I could see Arya as a ruler of the north yo.
                    Arya is such a badass. Still my favorite character. I love how everyone else prays to their gods, New or Old, while Arya prays for death every night.

Comment

• can't wait for kevan lannister to take over and depose tommen.

he's a great character in the book.

interesting to see how they film the scene of cersei's execution next season. hate that biatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X