No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Start Training Camp in Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    If canelo fight Lara I will give him all due respect...Lara is # 1 contender to the WBC belt and ranked # 4 by the ring after Floyd, canelo, trout and cotto...
    What has Lara done to warrant such a slurpfest from those on this site? He had his chance to headline an HBO fightcard and he stunk up the joint. He ran from Vanes for 10 rounds. What is he going to do against the younger stronger Canelo? Ill give you a hint. 3 letters. First starts with R and the last ends with N.

Comment

Idk why people think trout I'd that good he beat a old age Miguel cotto that in my eyes always sucked I mean cotto never really beat no one that was good and trout never even hurt cotto as big as he is canelo will take his shots all day but can trout take canelos we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        What has Lara done to warrant such a slurpfest from those on this site? He had his chance to headline an HBO fightcard and he stunk up the joint. He ran from Vanes for 10 rounds. What is he going to do against the younger stronger Canelo? Ill give you a hint. 3 letters. First starts with R and the last ends with N.
        I agree.

Lara is a good fighter but I don't know why he's rated so highly on here.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
          Canelo will beat trout if they make the fight... I have a feeling GBP will make something else happen though.

Anyone have a status update for Victor Ortiz?
          Makes sense. So ginger will beat Trout if they fight, therefore ginger will go to 147 & below to find a good matchup. That about right??

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
            makes sense. So ginger will beat trout if they fight, therefore ginger will go to 147 & below to find a good matchup. That about right??
            lolololololol

Comment

Ok..... SoOo who is he fighting???

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                lolololololol
                Trout would take the Cinnamon Roll to School; so look for GBP to look elsewhere!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  Trout would take the Cinnamon Roll to School; so look for GBP to look elsewhere!!!
                  Sure, for the first 2-3 rounds, but then the Cinnamon Roll will take Trout to the canvass and put him to bed. Mr. Sandman, give Trout a dream.....zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                  X