Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley reveals He Pac deal was nearly done week after margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great. This means Bradley will be signed to fight Pac a week before Marquez!!! Wooooohooooo.

Comment

its obvious bob arum has no intention of making a fight with mayweather

Comment

bob arum is a slimey, reched, reptilian mutha****a
        he'll do anything for a dollar, he'll kill his own mother for a dollar

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          WOW *******s just got owned bad so the duck is Pac not Mayweather
          This is ******* Mentality:

If Pac walks and talks like a duck, then it means Pac is a lion because Bob said so lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
            these *******s already forgot that floyd mentioned before he fought ortiz..."manny pacquiao, you're next!!!"...

unfortunately, floyd also forgot that he said that........

*****s disappeared.......

Comment

So *******s are now not only queers but bipolar too LOL...........
              Last edited by littlemac; 09-30-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
                This **** is laughable. It came from fighthype. Of course ben Thompson will always try to pull MP down, and do anything to suck Floyd's balls. This is why he keeps getting enough interviews from him. This is what you call the "Teddy Atlas trick." Kiss Floyd's ass and you will surely be paid with a lot of recommendations from Floyd himself.

FH never made this **** during the time when the deliberations between Pac and Shane was being finalized - while the buzz is on the air. Backread, and you won't see him even commenting that much about the news. But instead, almost 6 months later, when things were already done, and so many details has been forgotten, he will somehow try to dig it and show people his "own facts" to discredit Pacman. LOL!

Only floydiots read Ben's commentaries. Its like verses from some coward's cult.

But hey, I have to admit that I like Floyd's vids from him. But too bad, he needs to kiss Floyd's ass just to have em.

Note: Even those people in the forums are hinting that ben thompson is Floyd's tool. Dont even try to post there if you dont want to get mobbed by Floyd's stupid fanboys. I took pity to a lot of posters in their forumboards. I have to admit that they knew about the sport. Its just that the aura that "Floyd is nothing but a god" thing that irritates some fans like me.

Whenever I participate in or watch any type of debate, it is always easy for me to spot the narrowminded, uneducated fools in the bunch. It is easy because they are the ones who attack the sources of information by trying to make the source seem less credible because of what the critic considers a terrible flaw (ex: you shouldn't belive that, it is in the National Enquirer; don't believe him, he is [take your choice: black, mexican, a muslim, a terrorist, a liberal, a southerner, a gay guy, etc.]. They cannot make intellingent arguments, so they try to appeal to the dumbest segment of the population.

What the clown who wrote this comment and a dozen others like him who post similar comments on this site are saying is basically: 'you shouldn't trust anything on fighthype, it is run by a n.....ger; 'you shouldn't trust fighthype because that site actually says positive things about Mayweather'; 'you shouldn't trust fighthype because it doesn't have as many people reading it as this site'; 'you should believe this site because it is run by white people and we all know you can trust white people more than those n.......rs';

I have only been reading Fighthype for a short time. What I have noticed in those months is that it breaks more newsworthy stories than any other site because they work harder and talk to fighters, trainers, hanger-ons and those close to the action much to get the real boxing news. Most other sites simply take their news from press releases and occasionally will get an interview from managers and promoters and run it. When I was a journalist, we used to call this stuff fluff and we were not allowed to run fluff.

Fighthype broke the story about Floyd coming back to fight Ortiz. FH broke the story about Pacquaio firing Vision Quest. This site and other ran the denials from Pac's advisor, Michael Koncz, without trying to confirm the news from another source. Two days later, they were running the story about Vision Quest being fired and never mentioned the fact they were running denials days earlier.

It is obvious that you and most other *******s don't like FH, but in spite of your racist, hateful attitudes, you, just like me, continue to get some of the best stories about boxing from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Whenever I participate in or watch any type of debate, it is always easy for me to spot the narrowminded, uneducated fools in the bunch. It is easy because they are the ones who attack the sources of information by trying to make the source seem less credible because of what the critic considers a terrible flaw (ex: you shouldn't belive that, it is in the National Enquirer; don't believe him, he is [take your choice: black, mexican, a muslim, a terrorist, a liberal, a southerner, a gay guy, etc.]. They cannot make intellingent arguments, so they try to appeal to the dumbest segment of the population.

What the clown who wrote this comment and a dozen others like him who post similar comments on this site are saying is basically: 'you shouldn't trust anything on fighthype, it is run by a n.....ger; 'you shouldn't trust fighthype because that site actually says positive things about Mayweather'; 'you shouldn't trust fighthype because it doesn't have as many people reading it as this site'; 'you should believe this site because it is run by white people and we all know you can trust white people more than those n.......rs';

I have only been reading Fighthype for a short time. What I have noticed in those months is that it breaks more newsworthy stories than any other site because they work harder and talk to fighters, trainers, hanger-ons and those close to the action much to get the real boxing news. Most other sites simply take their news from press releases and occasionally will get an interview from managers and promoters and run it. When I was a journalist, we used to call this stuff fluff and we were not allowed to run fluff.

Fighthype broke the story about Floyd coming back to fight Ortiz. FH broke the story about Pacquaio firing Vision Quest. This site and other ran the denials from Pac's advisor, Michael Koncz, without trying to confirm the news from another source. Two days later, they were running the story about Vision Quest being fired and never mentioned the fact they were running denials days earlier.

It is obvious that you and most other *******s don't like FH, but in spite of your racist, hateful attitudes, you, just like me, continue to get some of the best stories about boxing from this site.
                  Fighthype.com = *****s site

Mp8.ph = *******s site

everyone here knows that

base on the bold part i can see you enjoy reading every good news about floyd and bad news about pac = *****

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    both of them r duckers

if either wanted tofight

they would call the other out and go out of his way to make it happen

i hope the next p4p tars arent diva-dukker-pu$$ies and they fight eachother
                    I love this post ....WORD!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                      You guys come here everyday with this nonsense. You guys are trying way to hard to justify Floyds actions. It's been shown way to much and proven way to much already that Floyd does not want this fight. You can twist all you want but at the end of day actions speak louder than words. Only person I see on public asking for the fight is PAC. Only person I see in public having excuses is Floyd. I see it, the world sees it. Regardless of what a few die hard Floyd fans have to say about it. You can come here with these post and continue to try and make yourself feel better for cheering for Floyd but at the end of the day the world still acknowledges PAC as the better. The world agrees that Floyd is the one running and if Floyd does fight PAC, he will always be remembered as ducking PAC. The funny part is that nothing the few Floyd fans have to say here will change that fact. At the end of the day years from now people will talk about how great PAC was while others will remember him for his mouth, sucker punch and ducking real fighters. Whether it's true or not. The damage to Floyds rep is done and that is what people will remember.
                      very well said...

need not add anything...

Comment

Working...
                      X