Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed man , with his hands up , gets shot AGAIN !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unarmed man , with his hands up , gets shot AGAIN !

What ? No outrage ? No looting and mass riots for this one ?

Ok sure the guy rammed the cop's car , but he still had his hands up !

I don't know, I think the cop was in the right.

The dude rammed his car, the officer could've been killed or seriously hurt himself.

And I'm usually like "**** da police"

Comment

Fuck that peice of shit, he clearly rammed his car and could have severely injured or killed him.

If I was that cop i'd have shot him in the dick!

Comment

the guy ramming into the cop car had some bad motives then he wants to surrender after
        ?"

Comment

Uhh, when you surrender, you surrender. You can't shoot him with his hands up and he is not currently a threat.

The same way you can't shoot someone who breaks into your house and then starts running away.

**** pigs man. I'm so ****ing sick of this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
            Uhh, when you surrender, you surrender. You can't shoot him with his hands up and he is not currently a threat.

The same way you can't shoot someone who breaks into your house and then starts running away.

**** pigs man. I'm so ****ing sick of this ****.
            that dude was trying to kill the cop. a truck is a deadly weapon too!

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
              that dude was trying to kill the cop. a truck is a deadly weapon too!
              And he surrounded. So what?

You can't kill someone who surrenders.

Comment

It's absurd that anyone can defend the guy ramming the cop.

I take it they haven't experienced a car crash?. They don't seem to realise how shaken up the cop would've been.

It's not as if a minute transpired before he shot the guy.

The guy rammed him then leaped from as car, and you don't think the shaken up cop would be in fear for his life?.

Comment

The guy surrendered. No matter what he did before hand. If this was war that would have been a war crime.

On the other hand if I was the cop I might have shot him too.

Comment

Damn that's tough...the guy in the truck shouldn't have been shot.

But the officer just got hit twice, the 2nd looked bad. He may have just looked up and saw the guy out of his vehicle, and been ****ed up from the collisions.

I'm glad I don't have to be a juror for that. It did look like the guy surrendered.

After a guy rams you twice and then instantly surrenders, who is to say he wouldn't pull his own weapon on a disoriented officer.

Comment

Working...
                    X