No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto scheduled on BoxRec for March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    HBO will be pissed and people will lose their jobs.
    They give him 3 mil for Delvin Rodriguez with nothing to show for it; he might burn a few bridges if this fight does go off.

Comment

This will do great ratings, great great match up here! I want cotto to win but I think canelo is just too big for him

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Beating Delvin coming off a 2 loss streak shouldn't make him #3.
        Also, but yourself in Rabchenko's shoes.
        How would you feel if Cotto was the #1 at the spot, but they opted for Canelo vs Rabchenko.... or even Canelo vs Mathew Hatton?

They're corrupt already, I don't see why they just don't blatantly switch rankings around because we all know they do it, we all know they don't care and we all know they probably will do it
        Rabchenko just went the distance with a fighter with 14 losses (and 4 in his last 6). He's not exactly blowing guys away... let's see him fight someone with a pulse before even talking about getting the Canelo sweepstakes.

Comment

What does Sergio do? Take a tune-up and wait for Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
            Rabchenko just went the distance with a fighter with 14 losses (and 4 in his last 6). He's not exactly blowing guys away... let's see him fight someone with a pulse before even talking about getting the Canelo sweepstakes.
            The only quality guy he's fought was Rhodes, but blame the WBC for rating him #1
            Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            What does Sergio do? Take a tune-up and wait for Cotto?
            He fights Rubio and waits after that. If Canelo/Cotto do fight in March, that's plenty of time

Comment

i hope it happens, should be a good fight.

Comment

Why do people think boxrec has some type of special inside information?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  because they've been right on some occasions.... mostly Floyd fights

Comment

Solid fight! Canelo late tko!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      it seems like they're right 80% of the time

Comment

Working...
                      X