Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wanna see JMM vs Pac 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first reaction was I wanted a fifth fight for revenge but after thinking about it and thinking how much that atomic punch from hell has taken away from manny, I'm convinced that manny should just enjoy his money while pursuing other interests. I don't want him to suffer brain damage so he must just go on with his life without boxing enjoying the millions he earned.

Comment

I just re-watched it. Manny looked more wreckless than usual, but he was still the usual Manny that I've been watching since moving up to 140-147 and he was winning until the last 10 seconds of that round. He looked fine after he woke up from the flash KO. I think that in his mind, he knows that he can still be a dominant fighter. I have no problem with a 5th fight now, but I'd rather him take on Rios, Guerrero, or some other contender, then take on a title fight.

LOL at the lady yelling "get out of my shot" during the post-fight interview with Manny.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a 5th fight, but it would have to be in 2013. Marquez is going to turn 40 and it could be any fight that he "turns old" and loses.

I think that if they want to do a rematch, then do it next year with both of them taking one fight against a contender. Otherwise, Marquez should retire on top.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          I know,it's pacquiaos fault for not training but as a boxing fan you want both man to be 100%..

When leonard fought duran..sugar ray knew that duran was living a ****ty lifestyle so that gave him advantage..duran was not living the life of a pro boxer..

All I'm saying is that JMM has nothing as a boxer which stands above pacquiao..I don't wanna watch the fight if pac does the same **** all over again..

Forget the politics and put the religion fanatics on side for a few months..live healthy,keep going to the gym and spar every now and then,training hard for a few weeks and then getting into a big fight will do nothing for you..as a boxer you need to live the life of a boxer..like cos de mato said when he trained tyson..a boxer can not have any distraction in his life other wise he's fkd.

You are full of ****. JMM has always been the goods.

If youre sold on Paq being better than JMM at any time, then you might want to keep your "knowledge" in the lounge.

Comment

As a fight fan? Yeah
            For Pac's sake? No. Some people just dont realize the damage that happens to your brain when you get your lights put out. You cant repair the brain when brain cells are damaged. If I ever got knocked out cold like that I would hang em up no questions asked. Your health is the most important thing. If I was pac i would look at my great family and take care of them. Surely he has enough money to live out the rest of his life. Boxing is the most dangerous sport out there. One shot can end your life. I honestly was afraid for pacs life when he was laying there as I was for Pwill when sergio knocked him out. But if he does come back I would respect that decision because that is his decision. For Marquez I would love to see him go out on top like this. It would be such an epic ending to possibly the greatest rivalry in sports

Comment

To be honest I don't want to see a 5th, I'd sooner see Manny face someone else now. As for Marquez, he got his victory after 8 years and should walk away

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                You are full of ****. JMM has always been the goods.

If youre sold on Paq being better than JMM at any time, then you might want to keep your "knowledge" in the lounge.
                Tell us then,when it comes to boxing abilities ..what has JMM above pac??

He sure has no better defense,look at his face JMM's face is the best example when it comes to a fighter with no defense..pacquiao is faster,throws better combos,foot work is better..jmm is a good counter puncher but we all know the truth and the truth is that pac has not been living the life of a boxer for the last year or two,I'm not a pacquiao fan which is known around this place but the truth is if he wasn't for the distractions he would whoop marquez at any day of the week..

A pro boxer first priority is boxing,not talk shows,concerts,politics or being fanatical when it comes to religion..but we all know that those things came first for pac ...why not see things for what they are?? I give JMM props for beating him but at the same time but I also know that he fought a man who didn't live the life of a boxer for the last two years.

Comment

Who wouldn't want to see Manny get Pacquiao'd again?!! Bring on JMM/Pac 5th. I would even advance Arum the PPV fee. Just get this fight signed.

Comment

there will definitely be a 5th installment, pacquiao was a gentleman and gave marquez his shot, i think marquez will do the same. the money is just to big to turn his back to it. personally, i'd like both of them to acquire a belt first just to up the stakes, that way, more people will watch it

Comment

Id sign up i thought Pacquiao was looking great until he got cocky and got sent to sleep. I think that shocked him as much as everybody else doubt he will get cocky again.

Comment

Working...
                      X