No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan To Remain at 140, Decision on Roach Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    That's a good decision. His chin would be even more of an issue at 147.

I hope he reaches out to E. Steward.
    Stewart, won't give him 100%, of his time; so forget it....

Comment

Staying at LWW is wise if he can't take Garcia's shots he can't take the power of a real welterweight.
      All this slagging off of Roach not giving him attention is not healthy. If he stays with Roach he could hold a grudge against the ingrate.His style needs a complete overhaul and that could take a long time. Clearly the way he is right now is not designed to compete at the highest level and that puts him in a very difficult position. This is crunch time for Khan and personally I think he has had his best days and it is downhill from now on.

Comment

Khan should have a rematch with Prescott in December and then Peterson if he doesn't get banned for life. Then he can go for Garcia. IF he does that, he would have redeemed himself but he'll need to fix up his inside game, defence and conditioning to achieve the above.

After which he could move up to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
          Khan should have a rematch with Prescott in December and then Peterson if he doesn't get banned for life. Then he can go for Garcia. IF he does that, he would have redeemed himself but he'll need to fix up his inside game, defence and conditioning to achieve the above.

After which he could move up to 147.
          He could end up with 3 losses in those fight. He should be able to beat Prescott but Peterson is at least a 50 50 fight and Garcia beats him again. He needs to retool his technique and fight lesser opponents until he has rebuilt his method before considering rematches with Peterson or Garcia.

Comment

Oh Yeah It's all Freddies Fault!!!

What makes me laugh most about this is how Khan implies Roach has let him down.
            I can almost hear in my head Freddie screaming at Khan at every sparring session right up until 2 minutes before the fight "DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GET INVOLVED ON THE INSIDE"
            The problem is not Freddie Roach and not Manny Pacquiao, it's the fact that as soon as Khan feels the others guys power his game plan goes right out the window, he forgets what he has been told and he tries to trade to prove he has a good chin.
            Unfortunately (for him) a good chin is something he does not have

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Fight Holt or Guzman.
              Holt is not a good choice for a come back fight. Holt has the power to end the fight with one shot easily.

Comment

Working...
              X