Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud Decisions Campillo in a Harsh Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Spanish. Boxing is a secondary sport in my country. Many of you don't know that most Spanish boxers (and champions aren't an exception) can't earn an income that allows them to live in dignity. Part-time jobs are common. Robberies like this have devastating effects on local boxers.

Campillo has two children. Why should he train hard after this robbery? He has a family and he needs an honest job.

Comment

Campillo schooled Cloud in a couple of rounds.The sport of boxing is crumbling apart with these type of decisions.Clouds face got taxed.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
        Ummm, boxing is scored on who won the most rounds, not BS like what you just said.
        So in other words, you scored the 1st round a 10-9 for Cloud....

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Kotelnyk-Alexander Worst robbery of 2010, Lara-Williams Worst robbery of 2011, Campillo-Cloud Worst robbery of 2012
          what about Campillo-Shumenov II (2010)?

Comment

Idk how Campillo does it. Gets blatantly robbed at least twice, three if you think he beat Murat. It's getting to the point of why bother? He dominates his opponents and still doesn't win. DiBella is right, he deserves a big opportunity. He won't get it though.

Comment

Not suprised in the slightest, boxing officials in the states are biased, corrupt and downright incompetant at times, just another poor decision in a long line of poor decisions

Comment

Here comes some more judges facing suspension and rightly deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                  Here comes some more judges facing suspension and rightly deserved.
                  Suspending judges is a patsy move, throwing patsies under the bus is a move for "show" but does nothing to attack the actual problem.

Comment

Unbelievable. I had it 116-110 in favor of Campillo. That is with Cloud's 10-7 round and a 10-9 in the 6th. Campillo took the rest IME.

This needs to stop.

Comment

• this was the worst robbery I have ever witnessed, there hasn't been a more blatant outright robbery committed in plain view than what happened last night.

campillo had cloud looking like he was a about to quit in there last night in the mid to late rounds, completely outclassed and SCHOOLED cloud, campillo's footwork after the first round was superb to say the least, ripping 4-6 punch combo's to the body and head and getting out of the pocket without getting hit, all fight long, wtf is he supposed to do.

there should be an immediate suspension of the judges, they should be investigated thoroughly and maybe criminal charges brought upon them, campillo's camp should file a protest, and as boxing fans we should boycott that states boxing events and commission, and don king promotions, this **** has gone on far too long and needs to end.

campillo TOOK THE BELT FROM THE CHAMP LAST NIGHT LIKE A CHALLENGER SHOULD, cloud was confused and looking to just make it to the final bell without quitting before the final bell.

this is why I don't take boxing serious anymore, it's gotten so hot damn ridiculous that it's unbearable, and something I don't need to subject myself to any longer.

not only is it ****ed up beyond belief to the fighter and the sport, but the entertainment value for the fans.......

pull the plug on boxing and start over...... bare knuckle days, no commissions, sign a death waiver, and do the damn thing, i'm kidding of course, to a certain extent, but in all reality, this sport is dead and a rotting corpse....... we're flies and vultures, bugs and maggots, festering on the sour meat and carcass that is left of boxing...... enjoy the rotten spoiled toxic viscera that is now the current state of boxing........

Comment

Working...
                      X