• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Final Score to Superbowl XLVII and win
    1.3 Trillion Points

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=582570

Comment

• Gonna be some awkward looks from kids to parents in the households of America tomorrow night

Comment

• Guess the Final Score to Superbowl XLVII and win
        1.905 Trillion Points

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=582570

Comment

• Anyone putting money on the superbowl?

Tempted to make a couple of bets.

Comment

• Comment

• Will be a great game tonight, can't wait for RAY's entrance

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                Will be a great game tonight, can't wait for RAY's entrance
                Hey what are your bets for tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  Anyone putting money on the superbowl?

Tempted to make a couple of bets.
                  I am, of course. If you're interested in betting the Niners, you can see my write-up on the previous page of this thread, about taking Kaepernick to win MVP, instead of betting the Niners straight up.

I'm not playing the spread, because I don't bet for, or against my favorite teams (Niners, anything University of Kentucky.)

As for the O/U, I think it's about right. Gun to my head, I probably play the 1st half UNDER, and then maybe make a 2nd half bet based on what went down in the first.

I like to play a lot of prop bets for the SuperBowl. As is the case every year, if you bet every "no" and "under" on every prop bet that allows it, you will come out ahead. Don't know why, but the public loves to bet the "yes" and "over" in prop bets.

I'm on Joe Flacco longest completion UNDER 40.5 (even), LaMichael James to score a TD (+275), Vernon Davis OVER 3.5 receptions (-145), and the Ravens to kick the games longest FG (-150).

Comment

• I hope the 49ers beat the hell out of Ray Lewis's cheating ass and his Ravens.

Comment

• The Ray Lewis nut huggery all this week was sickening

If I see one more tweet, post, status, blog or anything saying 'Ray Lewis deserves to retire with a Super Bowl trophy' I will commit a double homicide.

Not to mention his obvious ****ing roiding to recover from that torn tricep injury

Comment

Working...
                      X