Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever spread a girls butt apart with your hands only to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    This one time, I was hugging a naked woman in the middle of my living room. Fine as hell, with big *******, a small waist and a big onion ass.

As I caressed her buttery skin I worked my way down to her bare tuckus, where I proceeded to squeeze her buttocks like fleshy dough. The natural progression for this move is to begin squeezing them apart, and so I did.

I had my head over her shoulder as I was doing this when a strong scent resembling poo started traveling out of her butt, up her back and directly into my goddamn nose.

I pulled back as inconspicuously as I could not wanting to embarrass her or insult her and just broke the embrace and walked into the bathroom.

I was ready to **** her, but I couldn't go through with it once I realized her butt was dirty.

Have you ever???
    No I have never... Hahahaha, 5 stars and a green for the laugh though

You've given out too much reputation within the last 24 hours.. I'll give you one once I'm recharged with tha green powah

Comment

ahaha thats nasty man

Comment

Dirty *****!

Comment

You're my hero. This **** is funny, and no Ive never smelt a girls nasty ass.

Comment

I went out to this nightclub one time and pulled a decent looking girl, who look me back to her place. As we both lay on the bed, she began giving me a good ******* and then asked me to return the favour. Well I always do the finger test before I go down on a girl. It involves playing with the ***** for a bit and then embracing in a cuddle, before sniffing your fingers. Well I did just that. The smell was freaking horrendous. It physically repulsed me. So I told her I was just nipping to the toilet and I would be back in a second. That's when I saw my escape. I went down stairs and left out of the door. She saw me out of her window and asked me where the hell I was going. I don't know why but I panicked and just started running lol. Never saw her again haha.

Nowadays though, I would just say that I don't go down on girls, and fu*k her anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              I went out to this nightclub one time and pulled a decent looking girl, who look me back to her place. As we both lay on the bed, she began giving me a good ******* and then asked me to return the favour. Well I always do the finger test before I go down on a girl. It involves playing with the ***** for a bit and then embracing in a cuddle, before sniffing your fingers. Well I did just that. The smell was freaking horrendous. It physically repulsed me. So I told her I was just nipping to the toilet and I would be back in a second. That's when I saw my escape. I went down stairs and left out of the door. She saw me out of her window and asked me where the hell I was going. I don't know why but I panicked and just started running lol. Never saw her again haha.

Nowadays though, I would just say that I don't go down on girls, and fu*k her anyway.
              thats

Comment

gringos....

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  I hate when you get a fine ass girl with hair coming out her *******....
                  ha ha that **** was classic..keep up the good work bro...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X