No announcement yet.

More promotion for Mayweather/Cotto than any other fight ive seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The most I've seen to this day is De La Hoya-Mayweather. Everywhere you turned that fight had a plug and the first 24/7 had the whole sport talking
    That was crazy when i was going down the highway and Floyd and DLH were on a billboard,heavy promoting for that fight.

This fight is also getting a vicious amount aswelll, a lot of prime time commercials too, they really want this to be a high seller.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      That was crazy when i was going down the highway and Floyd and DLH were on a billboard,heavy promoting for that fight.

This fight is also getting a vicious amount aswelll, a lot of prime time commercials too, they really want this to be a high seller.
      Just imagine if floyd and manny were to fight each other

Comment

Really? I really haven't seen or heard anything out here in VA.
        I saw a Pac ad on T.V when he was going to fight Marquez on adult swim... last time I saw a boxing advert... and I keep that on on the regular

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Just imagine if floyd and manny were to fight each other
          That would be outta of control.

Comment

The promotion may be massive, but there are plenty of tickets out there at discount prices. I think perhaps the public is finally turning against both Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Also, in an economy as tough as the US is right now, I wonder how many people are really going to keep lining the pockets of a multi-millionaire who "fights for Floyd Mayweather".

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              The promotion may be massive, but there are plenty of tickets out there at discount prices. I think perhaps the public is finally turning against both Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Also, in an economy as tough as the US is right now, I wonder how many people are really going to keep lining the pockets of a multi-millionaire who "fights for Floyd Mayweather".
              Mehhh tickets are ridiculously priced for most Floyd fights

In the Ortiz fight, more then 3000 tickets went unsold. Same in the JMM fight

Comment

IMO Floyd/DLH had much more promotion. That one was crazy. It was even being promoted like crazy on the radio. The last time I heard an ad on the radio for a Floyd fight was Floyd/Shane.

Just imagine if Floyd and Manny were fighting on Saturday. HBO would be having a 24-hour Roadblock program.

I see this getting 1.4-1.6 million PPVs.

Comment

I personally saw more ads for Mosley. Not saying it was more heavily promoted, just what I saw. I do dvr more stuff now so that probably is part of the reason I havent seen much for this fight.

Comment

This fight may of had a lot of advertising but the hype isn't there. I havn't heard anyone talking about this fight. I hear more about the Avenger movie by far.

I expect floyd to do something at the weigh in to gain attention. Similar to how he choked ortiz at the weigh in which should be punished with a fine or suspension at the very least.

Comment

WEll I just love promotion for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X