No announcement yet.

Cunningham, "If Victor wants to get beat again, come f**k with Devon Alexander"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    I just feel he's maxed out with Cunningham, but I've shared those sentiments very well.
    Right now I'm wondering...

Whats next for Matthysse? It's sad because he should be getting in on the action at 140

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      LOL, I remember when Devon Alexander was the next big thing. People were talking about him like he was the second coming of Ray Robinson. Then he loses his next three fights. Pretty sure Ortiz beats him.
      this here is true, and even kinda understating.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        this here is true, and even kinda understating.
        Red K and Infraction given.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Right now I'm wondering...

Whats next for Matthysse? It's sad because he should be getting in on the action at 140
          Right......

Comment

Devon has lost his last 3 fights and this prick still talks like hes the *****.

Comment

i doubt victor would knock him out considering Mathysse couldnt.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                I would say Ortiz cracks a little harder and is more aggressive and a better finisher.

Comment

i know for sure alexander wouldnt be knocking anyone out with his feather fisted slapping

Comment

i know for sure alexander wouldnt be knocking anyone out with his feather fisted slapping
                    lol alexander doesn't know how to sit down on a damn punch to save his life!

everybody was getting all excited because he landed a blind uppercut on Urango. . . then he gets schooled by Kotelnik, and beat around by Matthyssee. . . gets TWO BAD DECISIONS. . .

Ortiz will END ALEXANDER. . . It would seriously be ugly. . . and one-sided. . . ALexander would never be the same. . .

Comment

Matthysse tends to take rounds off; fight at a slow pace.

Comment

Working...
                      X