Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Divison(s) or Weight Class(es) Excite You The Most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Divison(s) or Weight Class(es) Excite You The Most?

As the title states, which weight class are you most excited about? Personally, I'm excited for 140-154, 175 and heavyweight.

List yours, and as a bonus, your favourite active fighters in those divisions.

Also, happy 4th of July to all Americans. God bless, and have a good one.

heavyweight is the cream of the crop in boxing. wish it would go back to the old days. boxing can not survive forever without the hw division

Comment

It all depends on if top guys fight each other...

But right now I'm most hyped to see how it all works out in:
      Heavyweight- fury, Joshua, wilder, Parker, ortiz, haye, wlad, povetkin

154- charo brothers, Andrade, Lara, jrock, canelo, Cotto

Welter- thurman, bradley, Porter, Brook, spence maybe floyd n manny

130- Walters, lomachenko, salido, gamboa,

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        It all depends on if top guys fight each other...

But right now I'm most hyped to see how it all works out in:
        Heavyweight- fury, Joshua, wilder, Parker, ortiz, haye, wlad, povetkin

154- charo brothers, Andrade, Lara, jrock, canelo, Cotto

Welter- thurman, bradley, Porter, Brook, spence maybe floyd n manny

130- Walters, lomachenko, salido, gamboa,

Woo! If El Chacal could have some kind of mid 30's growth spurt that forced him into 130, I'd go nuts for that division.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          As the title states, which weight class are you most excited about? Personally, I'm excited for 140-154, 175 and heavyweight.

List yours, and as a bonus, your favourite active fighters in those divisions.

Also, happy 4th of July to all Americans. God bless, and have a good one.
          Cruiserweight. Guys are actually fighting each other in that division this year

Comment

Heavyweight - T. Fury, W. Klitscko, D. Wilder, A. Povektin, A. Joshua, L. Ortiz, J. Parker, David Haye, and O. Rivas
            Cruiserweight - D. Lebedev, C. Glowchki, M. Bredis, G. Drozd, and T. Bellew
            Light Middleweight - Charlo Bro's, E. Lara, D. Andrade, C. Alvarez, M. Cotto, and Hurd
            Welterweight - K. Thurman, K. Brook, D. Garcia, A. Broner, T. Bradley, S. Porter, E. Spence, and S. Vazquez

Comment

Light and welter, love to watch lara and ward though.

Comment

cruiserweight.

light middle (if lara dissapears forever)

Comment

the bst possible fights in boxing are:

quite a few HW matchups this year or next, including joshua, fury [if clean,] wilder, and if he's clean, alexander povetkin.

the best fight in boxing is at 175 lbs. ward - kovalev. that's the best fight in boxing right now.

next best fight is postol - crawford at 140

then golovkin - canelo, though canelo may be out of his element and ijust want to see justice being served and canelo's farce of a MW championship change hands.

lomachenko and mikey may be littl megafight in time, but i need to see mikey get back into form, and see if lomachenko can handle 140 lbs.

Comment

That's a hard question for me. All weight classes have good fighters and good fights that could be made. 147 and 154 are probably my favorites but the best need to start fighting the best more often in both of these weights. There are some very good fighters at or near the top of 147 and 154. I like 160 but GGG seems so much better than all the rest that it take out the mystery of who is the best. Heavyweight is getting very interesting but the best need to fight the best at heavyweight also.

Comment

Working...
                    X