Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AB: when a ***** feel like his back against the wall, we all know some **** is about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB: when a ***** feel like his back against the wall, we all know some **** is about

deleted......
    Last edited by GGGroupies; 08-06-2016, 06:24 PM.

lol

at least it was entertaining

Comment

Wasnt there a thread last week talking about how awesome mayorga is for doing stupind shyt during press conferences and during fights? Oh yeah there was and a bunch of the same people who have posted where claiming how great he was because of his theatrics before fights...lol

Comment

"Broner only said one word at his press conference and it was the Nword..... Classy"

Comment

That was actually hilarious.

Comment

Lol that was awesome!

Comment

LMAO this was fun stuff

Comment

That was great

Almost as funny as the thought of Broner being a 4 divison champ

Comment

lol that was pretty amusing.

But I swear to god the third time he was reading that sentence I half expected the video to cut from "because when..." right into a John Cena montage clip with his theme song blaring into my headphones. Guess I've seen too many of those videos lately

Comment

Originally posted by 887
                    post examples....
                    I've seen a million of em, mostly vines, and there are very few ones that are actually funny.

HEADS UP - the John Cena music usually comes on suddenly and much louder than the rest of the video.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-02-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X