Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican boxer Hector el flaco Sanchez gets shot and dies along 4 others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto Rican boxer Hector el flaco Sanchez gets shot and dies along 4 others

The professional boxer Hector "El Flaco" Sanchez Garcia, 26, became the fourth fatality from the slaughter reported this morning in Barrio Obrero, San Juan, told this medium Aida Liz Perez Sanchez, cousin of the athlete.

The young man was in critical condition at the Rio Piedras Medical Center after being shot with three other men in front of a residence on Main Street sanjuanera community.

His mother, Carmen Garcia, told this medium versus the emergency room of the hospital institution that the last time he saw his son was at 11:00 pm Saturday.

"I said, come now," the woman recalled, while making a great effort to speak.

Garcia reported that, between 12:30 am and 1:00 am, she reported that her son had been seriously injured in the middle of a shootout. The boy has gunshot wounds to the abdomen and head. The bullet was lodged in his head.

"I was in the wrong place," she said. "My son did not get involved with anyone.'s Not hurting anybody," he claimed.

According to the preliminary investigation, two men died at the scene and a third died minutes later in the Diagnosis and Treatment Centre (DTC) Belaval, the commander Israel Vazquez Rivera, Assistant Commandant of the San Juan area.

This media knew that the other fatalities match the names of Luis Muñoz Castro, 42 years; Welcome Rivera Garcia, 43, and Marcos Javier Rosario Tanco, 40.

*According to the commander Vázquez Rivera, one of the deceased, whose identity was not revealed, investigated for murder. Of the three, is signed Tanco Rosario who appears in the records of the police for the crime of murder.

None of the victims were seized drugs or money, Rivera said Vazquez.

*"What we have is that there was a warning towards those individuals so that there could not establish a drug point," said the officer.

Vazquez Rivera said the group was in front of the residence 2280 Main Street when a vehicle approached them and opened fire from within.

One of the victims lived in the residence, said the commander, who requested the cooperation of citizens to find those responsible.

Instead of shooting a vehicle took care red Mitsubishi Montero. Also recovered 19 .40 caliber caps, 48 ​​caps and 10 9mm bullets.

This morning, the mother of El Flaco said he did not recognize the other three men dead, but later said they were "known" for his son.

"What made my son was boxing or basketball," djio to have your child signed as a professional for eight years, but practiced the sport of flat noses from 13.

Sanchez Garcia began his professional career in 2005, after a successful campaign in which he led aficionismo crowned national champion.

Emerged as a solid boxing promise by winning his first 18 fights, including a win over veteran former world champion DeMarcus Corley and was part of the squadron's promoter Oscar de la Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions.

However, he lost three of his last four starts, the last one on September 29, 2012, when it fell by knockout in five rounds against Mexican Julio Diaz and no more was heard of his boxing future.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/muereelfla...e-1460962.html

sorry for the translation, I use google, I feel lazy today!

Comment

PR's streets are getting meaner and meaner by the day. Why can't people show some restraint and just stay home past certain hours. Que afán por estar en la jodía calle de media noche en adelante....

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        sorry for the translation, I use google, I feel lazy today!
        Is that a Windjammer ship in your avitar?

Comment

IDK who he is but it is sad to see yet another boxer die young. 26, his career barely started

Comment

Rip, this is the same guy that just lost to Julio Diaz if I'm not mistaken Rest In Peace poor guy.

Comment

Working...
            X