No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pbp View Post
    have you been reading anything i've been saying? I'm cool with him fighting guerrero as long as he fights 2x next year. Pacquiao, martinez and canelo are all available in late 2013.

So no, the "who else is there to fight?" excuse does not work.
    naw i didnt read all the comments it was for the people who are just all out bashing the fight, my bad bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Our HERO must think that Robert, is Bacon & Eggs!!!
      Only picks opponent, that he knows, he can Handle; or haven't U Noticed???
      Excellent LightWeight, but at WW, Accomplished Cherry Picker!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        naw i didnt read all the comments it was for the people who are just all out bashing the fight, my bad bro!
        Could it be that Folks are tired of Your Hero's Reluctance to test Himself against the BEST???

Comment

could it be that folks are tired of your hero's reluctance to test himself against the best???
          yeah yeah man ur right good luck with the rest of ur day also...

Comment

• I always knew he will duck Canelo. Reason why he went on a long vacation again all of a sudden. Months ago he said he will fight five more times. He realized Canelo is on top of GBP list. I thought he's a businessman and calls himself Money. We all know that Canelo is his biggest payday outside of Pac. What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              who else was he supposed to fight thats my question...
              How about someone that's a REAL CHALLENGE....DIMWIT???

Comment

• wow!the 4th best option is not what we get from floyd (Martinez, Pac, Canelo). Great fighters want to prove their greatness. Pac has fought 8 fights (about to be 9) vs Marquez, Barerra, Morales - all 1st ballot HOFers. the fact that he even fought above 135 much less beat Cotto, de la Hoya, Hatton, Clottey, Margarito, Mosely isx extremely impressive.
                Plus, Mayweather always claims to be the best ever - F***in challenge yourself!
                and Im not sayin Guererro is a walk in the park - cuz it ain't. BUT, the greats, like S.R, Robinson or S.R. Leonard. would have done WHATEVER it took to fight BOTH Pac and Martinez.
                The fact that Mayweather v Pac will never happen, or happen WAY after their prime is a DISGRACE! anyone that buys May v Guererro is just condoning Mayweather's recent choice of opponents - which is- I'll fight very good fighters, but never take the absolute toughest challenges I can. What all-time great fighter has that attitude? only Mayweather. and it makes me sick that so many boxing fans line his pockets when he has that attitude of not caring to make the fights the fans want to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                  I highly doubt he fights him. He's not a draw. It's going to be Canelo or Cotto 2.

Floyd doesn't fight for legacy he fights for that paper we all know this
                  Your Hero picks his opponents, Wisely, To save His A$$, and will continue to do so!!! .....GOAT, thats some Funny****!!!
                  Last edited by jbpanama; 11-29-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

How about someone that's a REAL CHALLENGE....DIMWIT???
                    are people actually saying who should he fight?
                    how about Pac? - come out and put the pressure on Arum and say - Ill take 55% to make the fight. or say I wantn to negotiate to make the Pac fight. Its not guaranteed that Pac is fighting Rios next. thats only a plan - no contracts yet.
                    we know Arum is just as much of a scumbag as mayweather. SOOO, put the onus on Arum and make Pac force arum to make the fight - bc Pac wants the fight wit Mayweather - that is plainly obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                      wow!the 4th best option is not what we get from floyd (martinez, pac, canelo). Great fighters want to prove their greatness. Pac has fought 8 fights (about to be 9) vs marquez, barerra, morales - all 1st ballot hofers. The fact that he even fought above 135 much less beat cotto, de la hoya, hatton, clottey, margarito, mosely isx extremely impressive.
                      Plus, mayweather always claims to be the best ever - f***in challenge yourself!
                      And im not sayin guererro is a walk in the park - cuz it ain't. But, the greats, like s.r, robinson or s.r. Leonard. Would have done whatever it took to fight both pac and martinez.
                      The fact that mayweather v pac will never happen, or happen way after their prime is a disgrace! Anyone that buys may v guererro is just condoning mayweather's recent choice of opponents - which is- i'll fight very good fighters, but never take the absolute toughest challenges i can. What all-time great fighter has that attitude? Only mayweather. And it makes me sick that so many boxing fans line his pockets when he has that attitude of not caring to make the fights the fans want to see!
                      this argument will hold well if he fights the ghost and then not fight again in 2013 when everyone is cleared up

Comment

Working...
                      X