No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Salivates Over Rios vs. Matthysse Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    This is the fight to see, no more matches interest me more than this.

Make it happen, and I say Lucas TKO Rios
    I'd like Matthyse by TKO or KO in the mid-rounds. Unfortunately, that is exactly why this fight will never happen. No way Arum is going to put Rios in against Matthyse at this juncture. Way too high risk for way too little reward.

Comment

Hey Oscar, how about you salivate over Matthysse vs Garcia? A fight that is actually doable and an opponent that's mandatory to Garcia.

DLH trying to get the attention off of Matthysse vs Garcia by mentioning Rios. A fight that won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Hah, De La Hoya is blatantly ducking Garcia vs Matthyse. He's willing to dump his high risk and low reward fighters on Top Rank like Lara and Matthyse, but doesn't put them against his own stable.

really?

so what you're saying is is that lucas vs rios isn't as appealing as garcia vs either?

the three of them need to fight each other. to assume that one is ducking another to fight another is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
          I don't see this happening. Rios provably will face Pac IMO. Oscar is trying too hard to find someone decent to face Lucas to make us forget about Danny Garcia.
          I got Mattheyse over Maidana if they ever fought by vicious K.O. In my opinion maidana is overrated and over-hyped .

Comment

i GOT MATT OVER Ria if they ever fought. Matteyse is too skilled, too quick, too experienced, too strong, too powerful Truly undefeated unlike Brandon ria. The only thing that would be put into question would be if Mattesye could handle ria's face first approach/pressure for a full 10/12 round fight that would be the only question. In all other categories mattheyse owns Rio .

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
              I got Mattheyse over Maidana if they ever fought by vicious K.O. In my opinion maidana is overrated and over-hyped .
              No matter how good your footwork or your chin is, Maidana has a punching chance against anyone. The main advantage i clearly see in favour of Lucas is his hook to the body, which is one of the best in the business IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                really?

so what you're saying is is that lucas vs rios isn't as appealing as garcia vs either?

the three of them need to fight each other. to assume that one is ducking another to fight another is silly.
                Naw, I got to agree with doctorsleepoff. Golden girl promotion isn't willing to put there golden mother goose Puerto Rican egg in against the highly skill undefeated high risk low reward Mattesye. They rather keep their Puerto Rican ace of spade !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X