Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indica or Sativa weed which do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    was strictly a indica smoker...have gone down to sativas the last 2 weeks and am down to 2bowls a night...soon, im gonna just make it a weekend thing and eventually a once a month thing
    Good luck with that.
    I've got it down to weekends and even given it up for a few months, but it always finds its way back to my rizla lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i didnt smoke for 3 days last week...i realized i was pretty focking sharp at work...during our meetings, i was fully engaged and was catching all kinds of ideas for optimizing campaigns that we're launching
      Thats whats up,do whatever is best for you.Me i have a terrible temper and am impatient.I need weed everyday to be sociable.

Comment

Smoking keeps me sane to be honest without my morning smokes before work id be sht at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Smoking keeps me sane to be honest without my morning smokes before work id be sht at the office.
          Wake N Bake.....fcuk that!! I don't touch the stuff until I've finished work, my kids are bathed, fed and in bed and all my jobs done for the day, then I can kick back and enjoy the evening.
          I couldn't function properly if I blazed in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Wake N Bake.....fcuk that!! I don't touch the stuff until I've finished work, my kids are bathed, fed and in bed and all my jobs done for the day, then I can kick back and enjoy the evening.
            Nothing better then a cup of coffee and a joint to start the day,but i guess it all depends on what you do for a living i talk on the phone.

Comment

I prefer indicas

Comment

How would you know what you are buying is what?

Ive always wanted that body high and it seems hit or miss when I buy, mostly miss. Havent bought in a long time though.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Seriously. I don't know how people do functional things on weed. I only do what I want to do on weed, which means all the days duties better be out of the way or no matter how hard I try I say fuck it.

Comment

once its off the plant its pretty hard if not impossible to tell. but plants vary. Indicas are shorter with wide leaves and usually smaller distances between nodes, short and bushy. Sativas are usually taller with narrow leaves, longer distances between nodes... Indicas are usually easier to grow. unless you go to a dispensery, or grow, you can never be sure what your getting. Sometimes sativas have fluffier buds than indicas also
                    A good begginer plant would be an automatic, you tend to get less but it is easier to care for. Herbies head shop google it.

Comment

Sativa back when I used to have a life.

Indica now that all I do is school and work.

Comment

Working...
                      X