No announcement yet.

******ed *ssed ****tards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    Who only come around near the time of big fights.

Is it me or does this place get stupidfied more and more by the day, the closer it gets to especially a Mayweather or Pacquiao fight?

Alts, ******ed noob's, Wazzaa stinking up the place. male posters pretending to be women, while the other posters get their panties in a bunch, fixated on wether or not it is a female.

DEJA VU? or does the same thing not happen every time?
    wazaa >>>>>>>>>>>>>> you, fat ****.

also, i haven't seen you 'talk boxing' in an age, big fight or not. and when you did, it was a sorry sight.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      Beat me in Fifa and I'll let you have my style for good. Until then, stop tryna duplicate it, it ain't workin.'
      Admit that I adjusted ala Floyd in the Zab fight and you'll get the rematch.

You also gotta post a gif of a black girl making her rectum contract and retract.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
        Admit that I adjusted ala Floyd in the Zab fight and you'll get the rematch.

You also gotta post a gif of a black girl making her rectum contract and retract.

Not doing any of that, post the .gif that I posted on your page today. Then I'll play you with Chelsea and not Barcelona also,
        I don't owe you nothing. I beat you in the rubbermatch last time, you're delusional.

You're not black either, sftu.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
          Hexed by the leader of the Nation of Islam whilst masturbating to the sounds of silence.

Respekkkt.
          Never said that.

And if you want to be the word on the locker, go to the skin doctor.

Comment

Not doing any of that, post the .gif that I posted on your page today. Then I'll play you with Chelsea and not Barcelona also,
            I don't owe you nothing. I beat you in the rubbermatch last time, you're delusional.

You're not black either, sftu.
            LOL know its getten serious when it goes to the beat me at "a game" lol...luv it....most of yall tho have xbox..i'm on ps3..and well since i quit smoken...well i dont play it much anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              LOL know its getten serious when it goes to the beat me at "a game" lol...luv it....most of yall tho have xbox..i'm on ps3..and well since i quit smoken...well i dont play it much anymore..
              I'm PS3, bring it.

Comment

I'm PS3, bring it.
                heck yeah...cept i dont play Fifa....i play American football..lol and only NCAA....and well of course few other games as well...i'm getten old and wife dont let me play as much lol...and again...no smoke means not much fun anymore..lol but i'd b down sometime..my username is well.. kbpoetree

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  heck yeah...cept i dont play Fifa....i play American football..lol and only NCAA....and well of course few other games as well...i'm getten old and wife dont let me play as much lol...and again...no smoke means not much fun anymore..lol but i'd b down sometime..my username is well.. kbpoetree
                  Leave you're username in my visitor message, I'll forget other wise. Do you play fight night r4?

Comment

The ******* circlejerk levels in NSB have gone through the roof the last few days...no point in engaging though, its not like you can teach pinoy anything...they still can't understand the meaning of the word "random" and it has been over 2 years.

Comment

*****s are disgusting as fuk i know. but we know their not really a smart bunch.lol

Comment

Working...
                      X