No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola disses Julion Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlasticFlamingo View Post
    At least that fat oaf is willing to actually fight a world champion, I can't believe that you respect a cowardous hype job more. Chavez will break his father's undefeated streak and keep on going fighting bums at this pace, he is a shame to both Mexico and the sport.
    WTF are you talking about... What they are doing is getting him the experience he didnt get as an am......

Him and his father/crew decided that he would get his experience against live ammunition instead of in the ams.....

JCCJ will be champ one day.. Just watch...

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
      Chavez Jr. is struggling with guys his dad would have beat in his final years boxing.
      lmao..best post i've seen all day

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        WTF are you talking about... What they are doing is getting him the experience he didnt get as an am......

Him and his father/crew decided that he would get his experience against live ammunition instead of in the ams.....

So well get to see him fight 70-100 bums, that is amaizing. I can recall a few champions will little to no amateur experience, but neither had a learning curve of 40+ fights. And I don't doubt that he might get a belt, the WBC has already turned him into a fringe contender, they might keep him around until the belt gets vacated or stripped, but I am sure that once that happens his resume will be as patethic as it currently is.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticFlamingo View Post
          So well get to see him fight 70-100 bums, that is amaizing. I can recall a few champions will little to no amateur experience, but neither had a learning curve of 40+ fights. And I don't doubt that he might get a belt, the WBC has already turned him into a fringe contender, they might keep him around until the belt gets vacated or stripped, but I am sure that once that happens his resume will be as patethic as it currently is.
          So what you are saying is that they are gonna use the Cotto treatment on JCCJ? Squat on titles?

Comment

So what you are saying is that they are gonna use the Cotto treatment on JCCJ? Squat on titles?
            Well, he sure as hell won't beat Williams, Santos or Martinez, so yeah.

Comment

How is that a diss? JCC jr. is a straight up bum and will never have the skills to beat a top fighter in the sport. Arreloa on the other had has great skills and fights with heart that any American or Mexican can be proud of. I wish he would watch his weight a little more though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                its not a diss. its the truth.
                cosign

Comment

Wow Chris Arreola is still one fat ****. I agree he did say the truth though but wow what a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                    lmao..best post i've seen all day
                    lol +1 that was funny....and true

Comment

Fuck JCC Jr, He's ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X