Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever been socked in the face (not boxing)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm too feared and respected.

Comment

Damn, judging by these 100% legit responses... I'm like the Amir Khan of the lounge now... fuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Which poster was it that got knocked out by a cupboard?
        Not sure.

Beercules probably. Lol

Comment

Street fights and sparring, I've never been wobbled, dropped or KO'd. Even had some lanky ass white boy sucker punch me once, I laughed at him and didn't go well for him.

Although I've had my jaw broken once and if a punch even grazes my nose, it bleeds bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Not sure.

Beercules probably. Lol
            I'm pretty sure it was...

...the same Beercules that socked Annie...

..."you never know what will happen in a fight" (Jim Lampley holding back tears voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              and if so, how did you take it? did you get dropped like a sack of potatoes? did you take it like a champ? were you wobbled?

was is a sucker punch, or perhaps it was a mutual fight?

the only time i recall getting punched in the face was back in middle school when kids would try to make you flinch by throwing a pretend punch but the kid actually hit me for real but since he pulled his punch it didn't hurt that miuch.

i wish i knew how strong my chin is now in adulthood. i think i have an iron jaw. if only there was a way to test it.

i wish there was a way to have a mutual 1v1 fight with someone of your choosing. no one could jump in or use weapons, only fists. i'd be fighting dudes like Zaroku on the regular.
              I would sit on the hood of your car to motivate you to punch me while playing 2Pac music.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Damn, judging by these 100% legit responses... I'm like the Amir Khan of the lounge now... fuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk
                Nah you're not dude, we're all human, anybody can be gotten to dude.

Just look at Beer and Annie, Beercules levelled the old fella! I don't believe people who say they've been fighting/sparring/competing in combat sports regularly for a prolonged time (10+ years), and not been caught and hurt. Unless they fight fukin kids. I don't buy it. Nope bunch of BS.

I Started regularly sparring boxing/karate/mma from 12 to now (26) and it sounds big-headed, but I do very very well...
                Dropped dozens ko's a handful..... But I've been decked a few times too, been kicked/punched and 'buzzed to fuk', tapped out a few times, been ko'd as a kid (15 &16) cause I thought I could take 25-30 year olds on, I got mulled.

Yet on the whole my peers/acquaintances/friends/family regard me as tough... I think I am, but I've taken my share of beatings. EVERYONE is 'gettable' thus I keep that in mind very much so after the few stampings I have had.
                You no lounge Khan haha, that's Brush's role. And it would be correct.

Comment

One day i was going to training and i was in the bus with my friends, then one guy started to scream and the sucker punched me when i was giving him my back, i can't remember anything, but then i was in the street and i was asking my friends what happened, they said the guy sucker punched me and punch another friend, i was able to get out of the bus and walk, i wasn't down or out, but i wouldn't remember anything, and my eye was all messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Not sure.

Beercules probably. Lol
                    No that was Hype Job. I got sucker punched by a midget at a strip club lol. #KeepItOneHunnit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      No that was Hype Job. I got sucker punched by a midget at a strip club lol. #KeepItOneHunnit
                      U should have m4'd the ****, midget be good target practice yo.

Comment

Working...
                      X